Chapter 13

He opened the door.

-

8:30 pm

His eyes widened at the sight of his new fiancé. He was standing there with his mouth wide open, unable to speak. His mother noticed this and walked up to him. She cleared her throat and smiled at the girl, who was also looking rather suprised.

''Chitoge, please come in!'' His mother said. Chitoge smiled at his mom. She walked in with a forced smile, slightly smirking while she walked past Jisung.

"Please excuse my son, he's always like this when he meets new people'' his mother said, trying to make him seem nervous. Chitoge nodded and chuckled, that girl had some bad plans in her mind. (A/N please don't kill my character, thanks xD)

They were all seated at the table, his dad wasn't there. His mom had told him he had some important stuff to attend, which made Jisung a little less anxious.

There was an akward silence, he knew he should say something but he couldn't bring out any form of speech. Chitoge was looking at him with an evil smirk.

''So, Chitoge...'' His mother started, causing the girl to look at her and not at Jisung. ''Why don't you tell something about yourself?'' His mother obviously tried her best to let it succeed, but Jisung only wanted to leave. He wasn't interested in Chitoge, she was a fucking bitch.

''Well, I'm 17 and I go to the same school as Jisung'' she smiled, while quickly glancing in Jisung's direction. ''I'm very interested in ballet, and ofcourse my dad's company. I can already see me and Jisung work together as a married couple.''

Jisung stood up and walked to his room, he slammed with his door. He started hitting the wall, he was so frustrated.

He had to marry a girl, who also was his boyfriend's ex. She was the biggest bitch he knew and he hated her guts. His hand was starting to bleed, tears filling his eyes. He collapsed to the ground and started crying, he didn't want this.

Meanwhile his mother was making up excuses for Jisung, trying to make him look like the best person alive. Chitoge just kept on stating how much she'd love to be together with Jisung, even though she really didn't. If she'd marry him, she'd make his life a living hell.

''I can't do this'' Jisung whispered to himself, still sobbing.

_______________________________________

Minho had not left his house in days. He wasn't motivated to do anything anymore. He missed Jisung, he craved for the younger to be near him. He'd give anything to just see his smile again, to see his eyes sparkle.

He knew he had to move on, there was no point in him being sad over it. Jisung was going to get married, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He had tried many things already, but nothing seemed to work. He had visited Jisung's appartment so many times, but his mother eventually called the police.

Minho decided to go out for a walk, he wanted to try and get Jisung off his mind. It was cold outside, but he didn't wear a jacket. He didn't care enough to take care of himself, he was in so much mental pain.

While he was walking outside he shivered of the cold, knowing he should've worn something warmer.

_______________________________________

Jisung had enough, he wouldn't accept it any longer. He put on a hoodie that Minho gave him and packed a bag with important stuff. He quickly wrapped some bandages around his bleeding hand. He then walked up to his window, looking down. It was pretty far down, but he was willing to risk it for his freedom.

While he was climbing down the rainpipe, he scrathed his cheek. He almost lost his balance because he was shocked of the sudden feeling of the cold bricks against his face. He quickly tightened his grip on the pipe and procceeded to climb down. Once he was down he started running, not knowing where he'd end up.

He gasped for air when he arrived at the park, he couldn't run anymore. He was walking down the path, tears in his eyes.

He had nowhere to go, he couldn't go to Minho because that would be too obvious. He was thinking about what he was going to do when he saw a dark figure walking in his direction.

Jisung started to panick and walked the other way, trying to avoid the stranger. The person behind him however also began to walk faster, slowly coming closer to Jisung. Jisung started to run, he didn't want to end up in trouble. He ran as fast as he could, but the stranger was faster.

He felt two arms wrap around his waist, making him stop running. He recognised the arms and started crying again.

"M-Minho h-hyung'' he turned around to face the elder. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho, hugging him thight while crying his eyes out. Minho also had tears in his eyes, he finally felt complete again.

''Jisung I missed you so much, but why are you out here all alone?'' Minho asked, facing the younger with a concerned expression. ''I-I r-ran away'' Jisung said, slowly calming down because of his boyfriend's touch.

''Is that him?''

''Yes! There he is! Get him!''

Jisung's eyes widened at the voices. ''M-Minho we have to go'' he said while leaving the embrace.

Both of the boys started to run, trying to escape the men who were following them. They didn't go to Minho's house, they kept on running untill they were sure that the men had lost them.

''Minho, please go home.'' Minho looked at Jisung as if he just said the weirdest thing ever. ''And leave you alone? Jisung I don't think so, I'm not leaving you again.'' Jisung wanted to say something, but Minho pulled him with him.

"Come, I know where we can stay.''

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay Hi!

The girl was Chitoge, totally shocked everyone with that huh (yeh no not rlly I know)

First I wanted to say that this book will probably soon come to an end. I can think of more things to happen, but that's up to you guys. If you want it to end after this, or if you don't; please let me know in the comments.

Thank you for over 6K reads my lovely readers <3
(The first chapter of my other Minsung book is out, please give it a read :)