chapter 1

kenzie's pov :
it was 4pm in the afternoon and i just woke up from my nap . i received a message from johnny , the hot and popular boy from my school , i was shocked , he asked me out .
johnny : meet at *** hotel tonight at 7
kenzie : sure !
she replied with no hesitation .
she wore a sexy dress revealing her cleavage and heels .
-
-
-
at the hotel :
i knocked on the door of the room and a warm smile greeted me , it was johnny .
kenzie : uh hi
johnny : hi
kenzie's pov :
i walked into the room nervously and felt something hit my head , i fell onto the floor .
johnny's pov :
she really thought i was gonna go on a date with her just like that ? i saw her hot instagram pics , and thought she'd be great in bed . don't worry , i made sure she doesn't get injured , but she'll be unconscious for about 10 min .
he put her onto the bed and taped her arms and legs to the bed , he taped her mouth , just in case .
she woke up .
k : mmm hmmm mmm
she struggled to speak .
kenzie's pov :
i was confused , why was i taped onto the bed ? oh no ! im getting raped ?
he removed the tape from her mouth .
k : ouch ! what are u doing ?
j : you'll know .
he said while he moved his hand lightly across her chest , making her giggle .
k : stop it .
she complained .
he unzipped her dress and removed it from her , leaving her in her bra and her panties .
k : stop ! what are u doing ?
johnny's pov :
i could tell she was uncomfortable having her body exposed to me , but i liked it .
he smashed his lips against her lips and kissed her passionately , she was shocked but she kissed along .
k : mmm hmm
he moved away after 5 min .
j : you like that honey ?
k : why are u doing this ?
j : well , you want more ?
k : uh ... no ?
j : i know u do .
he unhooked her bra and revealed her enormous boobs .
k : hey !
he laughed and he started massaging her breasts . she moaned , but she was enjoying it . he sucked on her breasts and kissed the tip of her nipples , she moaned even louder .
k : uh hmm uhh
he undressed himself , revealing his long and hard dick . she stared .
he removed her panties exposing her vagina . he started fingering her , 1 , 2 , 3 , until all 5 fingers are in .
k : hmm uh uh mhm uh uh
j : call me daddy
k : uh hmm when uh you gonna stick ur dick in my pussy huh daddy ?
he removed his finger and licked them . he stuck his member into her .
k & j : hmm uh uh mhm
soon , they cummed .
they fell asleep with his dick inside of her , naked .