Characters and author's note

So hi guys, so this is my third book. and a small gift on my birthday to all my lovely friends..

keep loving me,

 I know you guys might have been reading a lot of books of childhood love, and ask me what is new in your book. But all I can say is give this book a try. And this book will be a short one. 10 to 12 chappy or even less. So please love and support me. .

So these are the characters of this book

Kalyani Singh oberoiA vere lovely lady,with good morel value

A vere lovely lady,with good morel value. She is wife of late Raj Singh oberoi. They are very close friend of late Ram Singh rajput, who is a very reputed family. Mother of Shakti Singh oberoi. And is no less than a mother to Tej Singh rajput son of RAM rajput. Grandma of om, shivaay and rudra. She loves annika Singh rajput equally. SHE Miss and feel very sad after tej and janvi's death. Has a wish to see shivaay and annika together AS LIFE PARTNERS.

Shakti and Pinky Singh oberoiMulti millionaire businessman ,Parents of shivomru

Multi millionaire businessman ,Parents of shivomru. They love annika more than there son's. Annika is there apple pie. Use to Treats tej and janvi as family. But after their death they miss them alot. They too have a wish to see shivaay and annika togetherAS LIFE PARTNERS.

Late Tej and janvi Singh rajputMulti millionaire businessman for the world but a best father and husband to his family

Multi millionaire businessman for the world but a best father and husband to his family. Both of their life is there only daughter annika. Love shivomru equally. They all ways want the best for there daughter. But was dead in a accident when annika was 15years old. Giving her responsibility to Shakti and pinky they bed bye to there world there Anu.