Chappy 3

Flash back continue

Daksh went out.

Annika hugged om tightly and said
Bhai meni kuch galat nahi Kiya. Please trust me

Om- Shona please stop crying. And who asked you for an explanation ha. We know what you are. Stop crying hmmm. Now come-on give my kidkithod baby smile

Annika smiled rubbing off her tears.

Shivaay- cookie tell me what do you know about Tia.

Annika- Shiv my friend Romi goes to Tia's father's club and both are good friends. So Tia told her that she has a bet to make Daksh fall for her. I know daksh will be broken when he comes to know about this. So I tried to warn him.

Rudra- let him face it sunshine. He has to cry for making you cry. And tume meri Kasam you are not going to talk to him from now on.

Shivaay- ha cookie you will not

Annika- but

Om- no ifs and buts Shona

Annika- ok bhai I will not talk to him

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___

After two weeks shivaay's friend Samar came running to him.

Samar- shivaay you know daksh

Shivaay- I don't want to talk about him

Samar- suun to sahi, we all had gone take a holiday na that time

3days back

Daksh had made arrangements to propose Tia infront of the whole college.

Tia- hey Daksh what's up

Daksh went on his knees and Said Tia I am in madly love with you. Will you be my girlfriend

Tia- oh my god are you mad. Tumne mujhe kya Samaja. Meri standard kya hi aur tumhar aaukath kya hi. You are a beggar and me I am a millionaire. Meri juthi be tum se acchi standard ki hi. You bloody beggar meri saat Betni ki aaukath nahi aur mujhe girlfriend bananeki sapne dekraheho. And for your information mr.dumbo my friendship with you was just a bet. I won it. Abb tum hato meri saamne se dude. And don't show me your idiotic face.
Bloody looser she taunt he and went away from their..

Daksh was now recalling annika's words. He was so ashamed of himself that he had only one option.

FB end

Shivaay- what where is he Samar

Samar- he is in hospital dude. Usne suicide attempt ki

Shivaay rushed to the hospital

Daksh was laying on the bed staring at nothing

Shivaay went near him and tapped his shoulder.

That was it Daksh couldn't control he hugged shivaay and told him everything.

Shivaay- I'll teach her what happens when someone break someone's heart. Where is she??

Daksh- she has gone to u.k.  She'll be back after maybe a months.

Shivaay- hmmmm

Daksh- shivaay I want to apologise to annika. She warned me for my good but I......

Shivaay- hmmm, but for now you need to be fine and strong. Then I'll make you meet her.

---------------------------------------------------
Flashback end,