Chapter 2: The Chat

Chapter 2: The Chat
-
-
-
I sit down at the table. When I get closer to the girl, she seems to look a little like Peeta, but not much.

"Guys" Peeta starts, "This is my cousin, Samantha."

"Sam." She corrects. "And I have shoulder problems and I like bands, got it?"

See what I like about this chick is She's Peeta's cousin, so it's illegal for them to date. Yay!

"So." Peeta starts. "Anyways, as you may have heard me and Delly broke up and-" He stops.

"And What?" Finnick asks.

"And..."

"Come on Dude just say it."

"Um...' Peeta takes a deep breath, "I have never felt better."

"Me too." I mumble, and I guess Sam heard because she bursts into laughter.

"So, I was thinking about catching a movie tonight, who's up for it?" Johanna asks.

Everyone replies with a yes, except Sam.

"Well, I was stupid to not bring money for the whole fricken year I'll be here, so, I can't go." She frowns. "Which means I have to get a job."

"Shhhhhh. Don't say the J word. My mom owns and works the here." Cato whispers.

"Wait, could your Mom get me a job?" Sam asks exitedly.

'Yeah sure, they're looking for employees."

"Alright, enough with the job crap!! What movie are we seeing?" I ask.

"I was thinking If I stay." Glimmer answers.

'Ooh I read that book!" Annie nearly shouts.

"Let's go!" Clove says and we head to the movie theater.