The Crush

It all starts in a park, in the middle of spring, when the flowers bloom, the sun starts to be hot and everything looks very colorful and fragrant. The boy was in this park lying in a meadow thinking about how insignificant his life. At one point he decides to leave the park. but it's falled down because of a ditch and hurts his leg. Nobody helps him get up, but at one point comes a very beautiful and sunny girl who tells him:
Girl: Hi, I help you get up, you hurt?
Boy: A little bit the leg but nothing , I'm used to internal and external pain.
Girl: ok .. (in a strange way)
The girl helps the boy and the two greet each other
The boy coming home thinks about how beautiful that girl is. He repeat to himself: when will I see her again? What's your name? Where does she live? Etc...
The next day he returns to the park with the hope of seeing her again but nothing, she had not come. The sad boy returns home but meets her in a country lane.
Boy: hiii, how are you?
Girl: uh, are you yesterday's boy? Everything good! Is your leg better?
Boy: yes, it does not hurt me luckily anymore
Girl: I'm happy.
Boy: do we want to know each other? You're look beautiful and sweet.
Girl: yes, of course, you know, I have no friends, I'm alone and I want it.
Boy: we're in the same situation, it's sad.
Girl: True, it is an infinite core of sadness but I am sure that with you all this will end. the two exchange the number of telephones and start dating. Between them comes a great friendship and there is no day where they do not speak.
The 2 start to go out together and from there they left a lot of crap together.
Both loved and hated the same things, it was a friendship that really fitted perfectly.
One day the two decided to go to the Benji & Fede concert. The boy led and the girl made stories on instagram as they sang. When they get to the concert they start singing and have fun together making videos and singing. The concert ends in the middle of the night and together they return home. It was 3 o'clock in the morning and they were on the highway when the girl lowers the convertible car and turns on the stereo with the songs. The 2 start to have fun and sing, the feeling was wonderful. In fact there was a full moon in the sky that lit them up, the warm spring wind, the songs and the virtually empty highway, a movie setting. In fact, the boy from happiness begins to cry and was satisfied with the evening.
When he got home, the boy started feeling different towards the girl. He began to see her with different eyes, he did not understand what was happening. Days went by and the situation changed, he began to see her more than a friend, he began to love her.
Boy: I love her so much, but I do not want to confess because I'm afraid of losing her or sending me away.
So the guy keeps everything inside and keeps going with her. Months passed and the situation was now a torment for the boy.
Boy: I can not take it anymore, I have been loving it for months and I can not say anything to it, inside I have a weight that does not make me sleep at night and it only makes me suffer. I bet that if I tell him what I think of her, she immediately leaves me as a friend. So the choice is hard.
All this does not go unnoticed by the girl.
Girl: Ehy, what's wrong with you? I see you very suffering and empty, who has hurt you?
Boy: no one, I'm fine
Girl: tell me the truth, you know that with me you can talk about everything and be free from thoughts.
Boy: No nothing, all right
Girl: Ok, even if you look strange to me.
The boy decided to kill himself, the torment had bored him and kill himself would have end all this.
Boy: Enough, I kill me , my life sucks, nothing makes sense, I will miss my best friend but it does not matter, I'm useless and I can not do anything good.
The boy climbs on the skyscraper of the city and is on the edge of the precipice.
Boy: here we are, the end of all my problems, now I close my eyes, count up to 10 and end.
The boy starts counting, closes his eyes but hears a voice behind him, it was the girl.
Girl: are you crazy?What are you doing here?I've been following you for 1 hour, I knew you were sick!
Boy: Nothing, I was looking at the view
Girl: it's not true, say you wanted to kill yourself.
Boy: No
Girl: Come on, I've known you for a couple of months, I know you're sick, you see from the face .Who hurt you, what girl was it?Tell me I'm going to beat her, I promise you!
Boy: Ok (now risk) I love you, I have a love for you for a couple of months and I never found the courage to confess it, I was afraid of your answer. Even if you do not accept it does not do anything, I've already been a jerk to tell you so ...
Girl: yes, but why were you killing yourself?
Boy: because I was afraid of your judgment, I was afraid you would send me away. Then, I had been carrying this burden for months and I came to the point where the only way out was better than death.
The girl starts to beat herself
Boy: stop, what are you doing?
Girl: I keep my promise, I'm beating the girl who hurt you without realizing it. I'm a woman of speech!
The boy starts crying with emotion.
Boy: You're a fantastic girl really!
Girl: I'm a fantastic girl? You wanted to say you love me!
Boy: in what sense?
Girl: From now we are together, I love you my love, you are my life, now please let's kiss.
The 2 on the skyscraper kiss and hug each other. The sky clears and the sun comes out with a rainbow behind it that gives hope to all those who do not believe in love.
The view on that skyscraper was beautiful, you could see the whole city. The 2 remain there hand in hand for hours to enjoy the view while they cuddle and kiss.
From there they began to live their lives as lovers and lived happily ever after.
--------------
This is the story of two guys who love each other so much, everything started with a coincidence, then a friendship and then a love.
Love exists, just look in the most remote corners of our planet earth.
-drift.from_fortnite