Chapter 1

After almost a month of getting to know Namjoon, you've finally officially fallen for him or that's what she thought.

"Are you sure you want to move back to your apartment? For all you know you could get hurt, or you could get locked out, or even worse you could get a st-..." He stopped mid sentence.

"What was that, I might get a stalker!" She laughed look at him like he was an idiot. "I already have you, don't I?"

His body tightened up, Namjoon should of known that she would say that, she has a smart mouth sometimes. It's another reason he feel for her.

"I know (Y/N)." His looked sad as they stopped in front of her apartment complex.

"Thank you Namjoon!" Her eyes lighten up as she opened her door, and grabbed some of her bags, running up the stairs.

"I'm just worried about you (Y/N).." he whispered to himself. His face turns a light shade of red, and he looks away embarrassed and ashamed.

After years of watching from afar, Namjoon finally hand the girl of his dreams. She was everything he ever wanted.

"Hurry up! Stop daydreaming lover boy!!" She screamed from the balcony, as she waved and leaned forward to get his attention.

Namjoon smiled up at her and hurries up to her apartment. "I just need to relax no one's gonna take her" he said to himself as he walks up that stairs.

Little did the young couple know a new tenant was admiring (Y/N) from his door as he was entering his apartment. She was beautiful and he was already daydreaming about her.