Episode 3

Soooo... its your host, Laurence... something WICKED just happened!! Dante and I got too involved in that ghosts crazy story... and now we're in some sort of... dream dimension?

Well— 

(Third Person)

Travis went and knocked Laurence over the side of the head. "You idiot! This isn't some ghost story!! E— everyones dead, Laurence. Everyones dead!"

Laurence stared at Travis, then looked behind him. "Who are they, then?"

Travis shot around, only just realizing they weren't alone. "Aphmau? Garroth?"

"Giant tree?" Dante joined it, laughing to himself. He went silent when Travis shot him a stern look. 

Garroth, or, whom they assumed was Garroth, spoke in a calm, protective voice. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

"Also," Aphmau spoke, her voice also shockingly serious and business like. "Who in the name of Irene do you know our names? Here, step into the light, show yourselves."

Laurence took the step first. "Um, Aphmau its me, Laurence!" He tried explaining. 

"Laurence? Wait, but you're... different...?" Garroth pondered, taking a step closer.

Travis stepped in. "I have a bad feeling about this. MICHAEL! IS THIS YOUR DOING?"

Everyone stared at Travis, wondering what on Earth we was doing.

"TRAVIS?!"

And suddenly, there was a second Aphmau. Her hair was done neatly, and her clothes were polished. A purple flame hoodie. Unlike the other Aphmau, who was more of a put together mess, and less of a taken care of, carefree soul.

The older looking Aphmau walked to the younger one. "Who are you? Are you... me?"

"Hehe, sure looks that way, doesn't it~?" Travis, Dante and Laurence knew who was their Aphmau right away.

Laurence ran for her and pulled her into a hug. "Aph! Where are we? Where have you been?? Why am I just noticing the gash and blood that you got on me?"

Aphmau giggled. "I died, silly! Are you guys dead too?"

Travis froze. "No, we're not. Aphmau, who did this happen?! I'm going to make Michael pay—!"

"Travis," Aphmau explained, "it wasn't exactly Michael. It was Ein. He killed me."

Dante stumbled back. "Ein? From High School?"

"Yes, that Ein. He was tryibg to something. Oh. Oh no. Aaron!! Wat is Aaron going to do?! He'll lose control and—"

"Aaron?" The second Aphmau interjected. "Aaron's dead."

"I am not!" And sure enough, when they all turned around, there was Aaron. He had werewolf ears and a tail, and scars covering his body. His eyes burned bright red.

Travis moved backwards. "A-Aaron, y-you're the Ultima??"

"Yes." Aaron answered. "Aph— you're here. Aphmau I'm sorry!! I couldn't save you. This is all my fault— l should have killed Ein! Now you're gone."

Aphmau laughed. "Eins alive? That B—"

"No. I killed him."

"Oh." Aphmau smiled. "Aaron, you're eyes—"

Laurence interrupted the conversation. "Guys, hate to be rude, but we have Two Aphmaus."

"Wait, two Aphmaus?" Zane walked over with Kawaii Chan, from who knows where. "Who are you then?" He looked at the second Aphmau.

Garroth pushed the second Aphmau back and drew his sword at his brother. "Zane?! Why are you here? Another step and I'll kill you!"

Kawaii Chan stepped in front. "I cannot let you keep doing this!! You already almost took my life before, trying to kill Zane, and if thats what it takes again—"

Zane pulled her back. "This Garroth isn't under a potion. Lets try and not have anyone die."

"K-Kawaii Chan! You're helping Zane?!" The second Aphmau outroared. "What on Earth did you do to her Zane."

Zane looked scared. "Me?! I'd never lay a finger on Nana! Not before we starting dating, and especially not now."

"DATING?!" Dante, Laurence, and the two Alters, all said at once.

Aphmau giggled. "Yes they're dating! They are much cuter then us!"

"Noooo way Aphmau! You guys are cuter! Right Zuzu?"

Zane nodded.

"I have to agree with Aph, you guys nake a better couple."

Zane scoffed. "Oh Aaron... you really aren't bright, eh? You guys are engaged, much beter than us."

Aaron growled, his tail flicking. "I will kill you both. You. Are. Cuter."

Aphmau shook her head. "Aaron, your eyes."

Alter Aphmau interjected once again. "Okay, you guys must be from another dimension."

"Another dimension me?! Cool!" And just like that, Garroth cam trotting over, his ears perked and his tail wagging. "Oooh, you're— wait, Aphmau! Kawaii~Chan! You're bleading?!"

Kawaii Chan face panned. "Garroth, you did this."

"Under MY potion." Travis countered. 

Aphmau laughed. "Michael's fault."

Aaron laughed as well. "Irene just saved me from turning into a relic. Said something about if I were a relic, she'd becer be able to give me a third life."

Alter Aphmau looked shocked. "So you guys... are us... in another life. Irene brought us back!"

Alter Garroth laughed. "Looks like our second life isn't any better."

"Wait, really? A relic? Other dimensions? That's pretty hard to believe." Laurence pointed out. He and Dante were pondering over everything in front of them.

Katelyn came over then. "Its true. Michael told me himself."

Garroth looked at Katelyn. "Its true." Then he turned to Laurence. "Bro!!!!!" He went over and hugged his best friend, his tail wagging faster than ever. "I missed you so much!!!"

Laurnece kissed Garroth's cheek. "I missed you too bro!"

And suddenly, the dream dimension was silent. If crickets were there, this would be their moment. 

Kawaii~Chan laughed. "Otp. Anyways, I'm fading out. So, see you~!"

And suddenly, everyone woke up.