1

Ace quickly retreated to his bedroom, locking the door. He had been out with the gang all day but had honestly just wanted to lock himself in his room and wank. He couldnt keep his mind off one person. That person, of course, was Murdoc Niccals.

Ace had gone to see him play live and had brough his favourite poster of the bass player with him to hopefully get signed- he pushed his way up to the front and during the break of one song to the next he yelled out the bassist name, effectivley getting his attention and getting his poster signed. Murdoc honestly just made Ace lose his mind... he didnt know why Murdoc was so attractive to him, but he knew he was obsessed regardless.

He swiftly made his way to his bed, tugging on his jean zipper roughly to get it down. He bend to retrieve his prized possestion from under his bed, his signed poster. He opened it up and immediatly brushed his finger across the signature.

"Murdoc Niccals", he whispered to himself, his voice shaking slightly.

He shimmied out of his jeans and crawled into bed on his hands and knees, the poster below him. He palmed himself through his boxers, letting out a shaky moan. He was getting impatient with myself and guickly yanked his remaining clothes off him, sighing with relief as his rock hard cock was set free. He gave himself a few strokes before looking into the posters eyes and smirking. Oh how he wished it was the real Murdoc.

He placed his hands at the top corners of the poster, spreading his legs slightly and moved to a lower position where his dick could touch the poster. It was cold and smooth.. he began to move his hips slowly, moaning out the name of the bassist. He was dripping now, the poster was becoming wet and easier to move on. He sped up his thrusts, desperate for the release hes been waiting for all day. He removed one of his hands from the poster and began stroking his cock again- he was so close now he could feel it.

He looked down at the poster one last time, locking eyes with the bassist "M...Murd-oc~" he whisper-shouted.

He came hard, his cum landing on the poster and his bedsheets. There was cum on Murdocs eyes and in his hair, Ace decided it was a good look for him. He sat back on his knees. Honestly...how desperate was he?

---

uh yeah im prolly never gonna right anymore to this cause,,i dont right fanfic often i just wrote it cause i was too lazy to draw it uwu