Ch1~ The beginning

One wall, just a few layers of bricks and titanium, separates the unusually strange from the norm. The wall was- no that's not right...let me start from the beginning. Before I was born (which is not a long time ago..I'm not that old..) a deadly epidemic spread through the human population, destroying and mutating the human race into so called "monsters". Till this day, not a soul (or trapped souls, lets not forget about them) have no idea how or why this happened. Since then, the wall has been built between the victims and the "pure human beings" for protection of the both of us. Every month or two, the soldiers (or should I say executioners in my opinion) go round houses and shops searching for the victims and separating these in "non humans" from their families. It's just a awful and scaring thing to watch, children screaming as their mothers, siblings or fathers are taken from them with not a single bit of consent. I have been affected personally by this, I lost my sister and brother and tested on myself from this "disease". Now, I'd like to share where I grew up. I was born in a "dark sector" of the city, this means there is the most crime and murder in the area according to the authorities and soldiers, in a small house with my mother, two brothers and two sisters. We were a family of 6? Yes, a happy one indeed until two of them got taken away. My father is another story, my mother told me that he was one of the first victims and he had been taken to the "other side" also known as the "shadow district" on the other side of the wall. The only thing I know about him is that "I will know who he is just by looking at him, we are both very similar and look almost identical" according to my mother. It feels hard at the moment, no point to live, but it's just about to get harder and harsher....

———————————————————————
Yay! One chapter already! I'm really liking this story so far, so it will be DEFINITELY updated often :)
Stay tuned to find out who this person is and how is everything going to become more difficult.....
-🥀