Chapter Nine

Elsa's P.O.V.

Jack gave me his sweatshirt and I looked at his tones chest. "Jack you need to take me to the land of trolls. They will know what is wrong with me." I said putting on his hoodie. He picked me up bridal style and walked to the balcony. I remembered the way, so I told Jack were to go.

When we got there he landed in the center. The trolls came out of their rock form and Grand Paddie came up to me. He told me something was wrong with my powers but he didn't know what. I started walking back, but got lightheaded and fell. "Elsa! Are you okay?" Jack asked running to my side and looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Jack I'm .... I'm scared." I whimpered in his arms. "Shh. It's alright Elsa. I got you. Come on you need rest." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and he flew to my balcony. When we landed I tripped, but jack turned so his head hit the concrete instead of mine.

He put his hand to the back of his head and looked at it. There was a deep blue liquid on it and I asked, " Is that your b-blood?" He nodded his head slightly and winced. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my bathroom. I sat down and got some towels, and made him lay on my lap. I put a towel under his head and held it on there.

After awhile his head finally stopped bleeding, so I put all the towels in the washroom. "Jack can you turn around so I can take my dress off?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

He nodded and turned around, so I took my dress off and slid his hoodie on. It was pretty big on me and it made me feel safe. "Ok you can look now." I said. He turned around and smirked at me. "Babe you look adorable in my hoodie." He said walking over to me.

Jack can we go to sleep, please?" I asked into his chest. "Yeah come on." He said. He picked me up and carried me over to my bed. He laid me down and laid down beside me. I snuggled into his chest and took in his warmth. "Jack I feel safer with you than I have all my life." I said, but it was muffled by his chest. "Well I'm glad because I get worried about you." He said.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I fell asleep snuggling into his chest.

-------------------------

Well how do you like the story so far? That's it for this chapter. 20+ comments. Byes-Sam