no choice

"My lord prince legolas left his post again this morning." The guard informed me as he slowly backing away from,probably because i was gripping the table so hard that it was creaking loudly." Where is he." I growl out at him."um he is um t-the dungeons my lord." He stutterd out,gave me an awkward bow and scrurred out. I sighed and slowly left my Room and headed down to the dungeons. I heard the yelling before i was even there. As i entered the room the yelling did not stop sadly." Let go of me right now godame it." Legolas shrieked at the poor guards trying to hold him still. When legolad saw me he fainally stopped. "Leave us." I wisper to the guards. Once they were gone i really let into him. I slamed my fist down on the table." What the hell do you thinking your doing  leaving your post,walking out in the woods alone and unsafe you could have died!" I scream at him. Legolas curses at me under his breath and trys to leave the room.i grab him by the back of the neck and slam him against the wall."what did you just say to me?,im your father and your king so you want to run that by me again!. I roar at him. " i said fuck off prick!" Legolas screamed at me as he spit on my face. I instantly wipe the spit of my face than i slap him across the face. The force was strong enough to snap his head back in to the wall. He curses out loud at me. Anger raged threw my heart,i hated swearing."you keep swaring and i will take way your voice." I threaten. That is enough to make legolas flinch,he knows i have a couple friends that have the ability to take peoples voices cause of there ability with magic." Let go of me im not a little kid,cant you go bother someone else,cause i hate you." He retorts. My hand fly up to his neck and drag him to my room . " legolas you act like a child so you will be punished like a child,sorry but there is no other way." I say as i thow legolas into my room and shut the door. I did not want to do this but i had no choice,he needed to be taught a lesson.