The poisoned apple

The monsters left, to join their friends from far away lands, and Jim would be left alone.

Big foot went to Jim. "Jim, please be careful and do not talk or let strangers into the mansion."

Jim nodded. Snallygaster approached him. "You better not let anyone enter our house!"

- "It's okay ..." said the boy. "I knew you were worried for me ..." Jim chuckled, the dragon just looked away, before leaving and heading towards the exit like the other monsters.

Meanwhile, the stepmother came closer and closer to the mansion, along with her children who were behind her.

Jim was in the kitchen cooking with his animal friends.

Just as he was about to bake the cake, an old woman appeared.

- "Hello, little one, are you alone at home?" The woman asked in her old lady voice.

- "Yes ..." the boy said timidly.

- "Are you cooking?" The woman asked the boy, who only nodded slowly. "It smells delicious ..." The woman took a red apple from her basket. "I sell apples, maybe you want one?

The boy did not know how to respond, however both the mouse and the bird that accompanied Jim recognized the children of the evil  woman who were behind the bushes.

Both the bird and the mouse alerted the other animals about them. The woman was about to give the apple to the child, but the animals launched against her, attacking her.

Jim seeing this came out of the house to defend the old woman. "It's enough!" The child caused the animals to flee and hide in the trees. "Are not they ashamed to attack a poor old woman ?!" Jim helped the woman to pick up her apples, in that the woman found the red apple and smiled evilly.

- "I almost lost it ..." She sighed in relief.

Jim approached her, she pretended to have a heart attack. "Oh my heart!" Jim helped the woman into the house and made her sit on a chair. Then the boy went to get her some water. The animals hadn't choice, they went to bring the monsters ...

Now that the woman was alone with him, she took advantage of offering him the poisoned apple ...

Jim at first broke it ...

- "Please child, you will make this old woman very happy, just for my agreement ..." She said it kindly. Jim just nodded. "Give it a bite, yes?"

Jim, the only thing he did was close his eyes, think about his friends, even the dwarf he saw before. But, finally he bit the poisoned fruit.

- "Ah ... I ... I do not feel well ..."

The woman watched as the boy fell to the ground, she laughed evilly.

- "HAHAHA!" She went to see her children. "Come children, we must get him out of here!"

The three entered the mansion to go to bury the child, however when they entered saw a huge moth with Jim in his arms, they backed away scared.

-"Mom..."

The moth man looked at them. "You did this to an innocent child ...?

The frightened three turned around and ran, but on their way they found the chupacabra and squonk.

They growled at them ... "How dare you enter our house!"

The evil woman and her children fled to a window, however they were seen by Bigfoot, the demon of Jersey, thunderbird and Snallygaster.

- "Great, now we have seven monsters behind us ..." Said the son sarcastically.

- "Better just run!" Said the daughter.

- "Run faster, kids!"