Confession part 2

049 sits there trying to figure out what 035 ment by ' more than friends'. 049s eyes widen as he finally figures out " y-you.. like me?" He says pointing from 035 to himself.

035 nods as a slight blush can be seen coming through the mask he wears. 049 blushes, but before 035 can see, 049 covers his face.
035 smiles at 049's shyness, him not being a flirt, unlike 035.

" Sorry if I make you red, but you know your so adorable when you blush, absolutely stunning" 035 smiles, seeing 049 blush hard.

049 blushes and takes his hands away from his face " 035, please, I'm not really in the mood for this type of behavior, I'm sure the guards will be here soon"

035 sighs, " may we have a quicky? I might need it~" 049 gasps and puts a hand on his chest " e-excuse me? A.... Quicky?"

" Oh come on, you'll like it, doctor" 035 smiles, sitting up. 049 tenses, " maybe..... A little... But that's all" the doctor gets up and sits on 035s lap, leg on each side of the other male.

035 is surprised with the figure, but smirks none the less. 049 takes off both of there masks, and kisses the possessive male.

035 kisses back and holds 049s hips, moving them, making friction. 049 holds back a moan, instead he gasps. 035 chuckles lowly and moves his hands up 049's body, making the smaller male above him shiver.

049 pants, pulling away from the kiss, 035 still moving the others hips. 049 whimpers slightly, making 035 smirk. 035 knew that 049 was ready for more. 035 unzips his pants, and takes out his member. 049's eyes widen at the size. They have done this before, when 049 was in heat, but 035 was smaller back then.

" My God.... Y-you've grown... Are you sure.. it'll f-fit?..." 049 seemed scared, he plays with his gloved hands. The larger male coos, putting his hand opon the smaller males face.

" My darling, dear doctor, I wouldn't hurt you, not even the slightest" 035 coos lovingly. 049 looks around " I... I guess so...." The flustered doctor pulls down his pants, under the robes.

The possessive mask take ahold of the others member, moving a finger over the tip. The doctor shivers, it had been some time since they have mingled.

049 puts a hand on 035s shoulder, lifting himself over 035 member. 035 smirks " wanting my love?" 049 blushes, looking away " don't even...."

035 puts his hand on 049s waist, as the smaller male sits down slowly on the bigger males member. 049 tences, starting to tear up. 035 stops the doctor " do I need to resize you?" 049 shakes his head and keeps moving down.

035 bites his lip, as 049 gets all the way down on his member. 049 starts bouncing slowly, still getting use to the bigger member of his lover. 035 moves his hands up 049s body, till both hands are on 049s face. They kiss, their hands intertwine, as 049 gets faster with his bouncing. They pull away, 049 gets slow, they stare at each other in the eye. Their eyes giving a silent " i love you" from each male.

035 smiles, as 049 starts getting faster. Both males let out soft moans. As the room was filled with the sound, the two lovers get caught up in the moment. The both were so close.

The doctor sits all the way down on the others length. They moan out in unison as they cum, 035 filling up 049, 049 on his robes.

The two share a tired kiss, afterwards 049 lays his head on 035's shoulder. 035 purrs quitly, rubbing 049s back.

The two had lost track of time in their love moment, they didn't even notice that the alarm had stopped.

049 then realized this, and sits up quickly " Y-you need to go! T-the guards will be here soon!" 035's eyes widen " right.."

049 gets off shivering and sighing, " god... I need new robes..." He pulls up his pants up. 035 moves his length back into his pants and zips them up.

049 and 035 share one last kiss before 035 bolts out. 049 smiles under his mask " hopefully we can meet again..."

* Sorry for the long update, i haven't been in the mood to write. I'm in need of ideas, and just motivation in general. But i hope you enjoyed *

 But i hope you enjoyed *