~Chapter 3~

*(Y/N) POVs*

Y="Well to be honest my type is........."

_________________________________________________________

I look down at the ground as Andrew grabs my hand pulling me out of the strangely awkward conversation with Eugene, I look up to see Eugene and give him a smile to indicate I would like him to talk to Zach as soon as possible. He nods at me with a sincere smile across his face, he wants to know what my type is, do I tell him the truth that he is my type:dark, mysterious, funny, caring and Asian . but that could risk making it really awkward to work with him, I could just lie and say I don't have a type. Wait no that won't work at all cause I have already told him Zach isn't my type, I let out an audible sigh as I sit down at my desk. Eugene looks up at me for the sign for him to tell Zach, I nod and he stands up "Zach can I talk to you" he says with a serious tone .

*Zach's POV*

I slowly stand up and walk over to Eugene, thinking he was mad at me or something, seriously paranoid.

(A/N Z=Zach E=Eugene)

Z-"Whats up mate?" I ask looking up at him

E-"Listen, I've been told to have a talk with you but promise not to get mad at the person" he says looking me straight in the eye as best as he could.

Z-"Oh... ok yeah that doesn't sound too bad" as i let out a little laugh

E-"(Y/N) isn't interested in you mate, and she would like for you to back off" he says as sincere as he can.

I look down feeling anger build up inside me, he puts his hand on my shoulder to help calm me down, I move out of the way and stomp over to (Y/N)s desk  with Eugene close behind. She looks up and says with a sad smile "I'm sor...." before she could finish I had already done something I was going to regret.

I had slapped her across her face,  with no expression her head moved with the slap of my hand. She stays there for a few seconds, everyone looked to the sound of the slap. She stood up everyone glaring with shock. She looks me dead in the eye similar to what she did to Eugene in the meeting but this time instead of no emotion she just looks seriously pissed off, "did you just slap me?" she asked through gritted teeth. I couldn't move or speak, I was terrified for some strange reason, she steps closer to me causing my heart to race. Eugene comes up behind her and grabs her arm, she swings around with such a force and simply say "don't fucking touch me" her voice breaking as she tries to be strong she turns around with her arm straight out and  violently backhands me with an unimaginable amount of force,  , straight across the face,  her many rings collide with my glasses, everyone was silent. She barges past me straight towards the bathroom Eugene follows her shortly after, making sure I was ok first but nothing could prepare me for the full wrath of (Y/N).

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I walk towards the bathroom trying to calmly pace myself but inside I seriously wanted to run so no one would see me cry. I hear some male shoes run sheepishly behind me, I wince as I expect a hit coming from behind as a pair of strong arms surround me, I scream and punch freaking out completely, I quickly give up and cry into this mans chest, his chin resting on my head as he rubs my back while shushing me. My muffled cries soak into his top leaving wet patches on his very nice  t-shirt where my eyes were. After I stop freaking out I look up to see who was holding me. It was Eugene, I hold my face as to say my face hurt (which it didn't) I just wanted to hide my now red cheeks. "Are you ok?" he asked smiling down at me with his finger under my chin to make me look at him, "yeah" I sigh starting to smile "there's that beautiful smile" he says smirking at me making me blush even more.

*Eugene's POV*

Her beautiful smile started to shine through once again "hey you never answered my question from before"I say letting a small smile crank onto my face. She looks me dead in the eye once again but looking actually happy "you" she says smiling "WAIT..... WHAT?!?!?!?!?" I ask as my voice cracks