Lunch with the twin brothers

So after piano ended so did AP physics and AP Spanish 6 now it was lunch time now, I still haven't talked to anyone so I went to look for my brother, Which I shouldn't have because when I found him he was surrounded by a bunch of girls " what a drag" I said as I pushed through them to get to him and as the older twin I grabbed him by the ear dragged him out.

Jimin: WTF WAS THAT FOR!!!
Y/n: I think I'm more important than a bunch of boy crazy girls!!!
Jimin: What if I do find importance in them? tch I don't know who you think are Just bossing me around so from here and on lets pretend we don't know each other deal?! 

My face turned hot from the anger and my eyes filled with tears, so I stormed out of  there and started walking fast with my head down so people wouldn't see the tears running down my face. Those words were some of the most hurtful words he has ever said to me. As I was speed walking through the hallways to find a place to hide I bumped into someone making both of us crash on the floor there was a big thud but there was no one in that hallway so it was all good. When I got up I saw a boy with light brown hair, he was tall and had a boxy heart smile he was holding his head because he fell on his head.

Y/n: I'm so Sorry!! I wasn't looking  
Y/n: are you okay? Do You need to go to the nurse?
???: I'm okay don't worry 
Y/n: are you sure? it was a pretty hard fall
???: it's fine...are you okay?
Y/n: Me?? Oh I guess I'm okay
???: that's good...I'm Taehyung by the way
Y/n: I'm Y/n nice to meet you
Taehyung: you look like you've been crying, what's wrong?
Y/n: well I just got into an argument with my twin brother
Taehyung: ah...I can relate my twin is very indifferent with me
Taehyung: I thought maybe it was your boyfriend who made you cry...
Y/n: *chuckles* nope I'm new and I don't really know and one and plus I'm to much of a potato to have a boyfriend
Taehyung: You look prettier when you smile than when you cry so promise me you won't cry anymore 

Your were flustered by his word   

Y/n:*slight blush* ah um...I promise
Taehyung: *smile* and no you don't look like a potato
*both start laughing*
You both got up and and he asked you for your number , you gave it to him, only because he gave you the puppy eyes and he also didn't seem like a bad person and he also made you feel better. The lunch bell rung indicating there are only 10 minutes lefts, so you both said your goodbyes and with 10 minutes left you decided to go to the piano room hoping you can clear your mind by practicing. You walked in and went to your piano station, you put your stuff down and sat in front of the piano and remembered the song your dad would always play for you, you started playing it  and being so focus on thinking on playing it and thinking of your father you don't even notice when Yoongi walk in until when you finished he coughed to get your attention, you flinch and turn around an notice a slightly impressed Yoongi, he walks up to you and instead of complimenting you he starts telling you what you did wrong . He sits down next to you and tells you to play it again,  you clench your fist but not wanting to start an argument you start playing, he starts telling you that is needs a background melody to complete it or else it sounds too dull, so the he starts playing a made up melody to make it sound nicer, but then you have a flash back of your father saying "sweetie this melody isn't complete one day you'll understand what I'm taking about, one day the person who is your other half  will add their touch to this melody and it will sound so beautiful you won't want to ever stop"*flash back over* once the song was over you had a look of shock on your face.

Yoongi: *sigh* hmpt that was literally 10x better now that I fixed it 
Y/n: *eye roll*
Yoongi: anyways why are you here? *he says in a cold tone*
*you ignore him*
Yoongi: this is my place, how gave you permission to just come in here 
Y/n: I did! you don't own the this room meaning anyone can come in here-

Yoongi: *starts laughing* hmpt interesting... 

Y/n: what?

Yoongi: I can't tell you, now leave I want my peace and quiet 

With anger flowing through  your body you get up leave slamming the door.

Y/n: who does he think he is!??