Date Night

It was four hours before we woke up. I stretched my tired limbs and checked my phone.

There was a text as well as missed call from my adopted mother.

Not that I care because you're always doing this but when are you coming home? Just remember Social Services are coming round on Tuesday for an examination. So you'd better have your ass back here by then otherwise you'll regret the day your idiot parents made you.

I sighed and decided to ignore it.

So I checked the time. It was 5:49pm.

I groaned and shook Gerard lightly.

"Gee." I whispered.

He groaned.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We fell asleep babe. Didn't you have a surprise for me at seven?" I replied.

"What time is it?" He asked, the sleep still clear in his voice as he sat up.

"Five fifty." I chuckled.

Gerard rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and nodded, throwing the sheets off his naked form. 

He stood up and chuckled after noticing I was staring.

"What? Am I not allowed to appreciate a nice ass when I see one?" I smirked.

"Not mine." He scowled, unable to contain the smile from his perfect lips.

I slapped his hand which was still on the bed.

"Don't lie to me Gerard Way. Your's is the best ass I have ever seen." I giggled.

A blush rose to Gerard's cheeks as he slipped on a pair of boxer briefs.

"Wait here." He instructed.

I nodded as he walked into the kitchen area.

I heard the room service phone click as he lifted it and spoke a few seconds later.

He put the phone down and came back in after yet another few seconds.

"There'll be a knock on the door in a few moments." He said as he sat back down on the bed.

I nodded, trying to figure out what he was up to.

There was indeed a knock on the room's door after a short while.

Whilst Gerard went to answer it, I was left to put some underwear on.

He came back a few moments later with a white dress cover, thin enough for me to see that there was something black in it.

Gerard laid the cover on the bed and nodded once.

"I'll let you open it." He said, his face unreadable.

I sighed and walked over to it and slowly unzipped the cover.

Inside it was a beautiful strapless dress that had a chiffon over skirt flowing down about half way down the thigh, the actual skirt going to the mid thigh. The bust had a beautiful floral pattern on it that completed the dress' look perfectly.

"Gerard this is beautiful." I smiled, still seeming astounded.

"I'm glad you like it. We have a dinner reservation at seven so you might want to get your beautiful self in that dress. The shoes are in the bottom." He replied, sitting on the bed.

I smirked and took the straps off  of my multi-way bra.

I took the dress out of the cover, followed by the shoes which were black strapped heels.

(All of this outfit is in the external link >>>>)

"Do you want me to leave?" Gerard asked.

I looked at him, shocked that he'd even consider that.

"No. Stay... Just stay, please." I said, rushing my words as i jogged over to him to hug him tightly.

He chuckled, hugging me back. "Ok, ok. I'll stay. I just thought i'd ask." 

I looked down in embarrasment. "Uh, yeah. Sorry."

I went back to the dress under the watchful gaze of Gerard.

He studied me intently as I slipped the dress on, followed by the shoes.

Everything fit perfectly.

"When did you get all this?" I asked.

"The other day." Gerard replied, moving over to me from his spot on the bed.

"And you just happened to know my sizes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well your shoes have the size in them and so do your clothes, so I checked whilst you slept. I hope you don't mind." He pulled on his bottom lip.

"Not at all." I smiled. "It's a beautiful dress. And the shoes are just as nice." 

Gerard blushed a little and smiled. "Well like I said. I'm glad you like them."

"I do. Thank you Gee." I replied as I walked over to him, kissing his lips gently.

I then went to put make up on whilst Gerard got dressed.

I played with my eye shadow a little, making a smokey effect that ran across a flick I made with the eyeliner.

I changed the plugs in my ears for ones with detailed trebel clefs on them.

By the time I had everything done, Gerard was in a suit, which he had hired from the hotel. He paired said suit with his trusty white Converse (A/N: RIP).

"Hey beautiful." He smiled, walking over to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You look amazing." I giggled.

"As do you." He replied, holding me at arms length by my shoulders so he could take a proper look at me. "Someone who cares a great deal about you must have got you that." 

I slapped his arm playfully. "Oh hush. I'm nothing special. I'm just someone who plays life behind make up."

Gerard's gaze went soft and sympathetic.

"Who told you that?" He asked.

"Everybody at my old school. My so-called parents. They will never be my parents Gerard. Never." I cried, falling to my knees as I held my head in my hands.

"Hey, it's ok. It's fine Scarlett. I promise. I know they're not. They could never replace your parents. Just forget about it, ok? Tonight is about us." He told me, lifting my chin up by his finger.

I nodded as he gently wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry Gerard. I have mental breakdowns sometimes." I chuckled humorlessly.

He smiled.

"It's fine." He said, helping me up. "Go get yourself sorted and then we'll go ok?" 

I nodded and left him.

What the fuck just happened? I thought as I made my way to the bathroom.

I sorted my make up out and joined Gerard by the door.

Our very first date...

I wasn't sure on how I felt about actually dating Gerard instead of just fucking him but a part of me liked it...

I decided to just let things run naturally to see what happened.