Day 4, Entry 2

I am pleased to announce that the humans were victorious in our mission tonight. We had to locate three totems and put them at locations and hold them for 15 minutes. We had a single human who was put on one of the locations and was starting to be swarmed by several zombies. I went to his aid because it appeared others were on top of things. We easily discouraged the zombies and replaced the totem they had removed, restarting the timer that was paused when it was removed. We held the points for 12 minutes with minor stops before the zombies once again had removed two totems and we were at a hold. At this point, my human that I was keeping with was pulled away from me with four zombies on me. I backed up to a defensible position as they charged. I took out all four and returned to guarding the totem as my human friend came back. We held the point until, with 3 seconds left on the clock, they removed a totem. With that being taken care of they charged, taking out a at least one human. The humans remaining charged in, stunning the zombies and replacing the totem. I turned around from the forward motion I was making to help the others and saw the OZ sprinting towards my totem. I ran after them and proceeded to go into a standoff with them and another zombie. I took out the other zombie and then the OZ, grabbed the totem, and placed it back on the location until anyone else could remove a totem, ending in a human victory!

Stay alive. I feel like pushing my luck at Glowing Sea tonight.