Chapter 13

A/N Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! I write another one cuz I don't want to make anyone to sad
"...ucy! Lucy! Lucy wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open to see a mop of pink hair standing above me, his face laced with worry, and his arms on my shoulders.

"Are you ok? You kept shaking in your sleep. And you said something about always loving me and getting what you deserved. What happened?"

I didn't bother to listen to what he was saying. So it was all just a dream? Natsu's still... alive? I wrapped my arms around his torso and placed my head on his shoulder. "You're ok," I whispered.

"Of course I am you weirdo! I told you I'd be here when you woke up right?" He gave me a goofy grin.

"No Natsu, you're actually alive. You didn't die. It was all just a dream. My father never found me. I'm still ok. I never..." I trailed off. I was too happy to think about it. Natus was safe. My father was gone. That was it.

"Wait you never what Luce?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulders and looking at my face solemnly.

I took a breathe. "In my dream my father brought me back home, and we played a...game of sorts. One We used to play when I was younger. He would say 'Lucy is a...' and i would have to finish the sentence. If I got it wrong he...whipped all felt so real. I could feel the pain." Natsu looked at me sadly as I shook "What was the end of the sentence?" he asked calmly.

"Lucy is a worthless Peice of shit...and no one loves her. He was right though. You deserve better than me." I took a breathe not wanting Natsu to say anything, although the breathe didn't help to calm me. I felt hot tears fall. " After that he took me to the roof, and you were in a chair. He...." The tears came faster.

"He what Luce? What happened?" Natsu asked softly.

"Pushed you off the roof..." After I said this Natsu's face turned pale. "Then I....um.... I..jumped off too," I said quietly. Natsu looked at me, his face white. But the white soon changed to red and anger filled his eyes.

"Um excuse me," a soft voice whispered. I looked up to see a nurse standing in the doorway. "You said your father whipped you in the dream right? And that it happened when you were younger right?" she stepped closer as i nodded my head. "Is that where those scars are from?" she asked softly. I nodded again and looked at the floor, cursing myself for telling Natsu about the dream. I should have just shrugged it off. When my father found out he would kill me for sure, no doubt about it.

"So this whole time that bastard's been beating you!" Natsu growled angrily. "Is that why I found you on the roof?! Because of him!?" He looked at me eyes full of rage. "That son of a bitch hurt Luce. My Luce!"

I felt red tint my cheeks at the words 'my Luce'. Did he really feel this way about me? I watched as he stood up, fists in tight balls. I wanted to pull him back as he walked away. I wanted to tell him I needed him here, I didn't want to loose him, but then again he deserved better. He deserved someone who was pretty and talented. Someone who could make him happy, and that wasn't me. So I refrained from asking him to stay, refrained from hugging him before he left because I knew it was for the best. After all I am a worthless peice of shit.