First impressions on long time frenemies

Im pissed as i walk to lunch, barley noticing as somebody slamed into me. "Hey, your looking for a tutor?"

"Yes, but how did you.".. i stop looking up.

There stood my long time frenemie, Jackson Woods.

We sized each other up, he was wearing dark jeans and a black hoody his eyes a full dark green,watching me with his little plastered on smirk.

"Like something you see" he asked in the most redicilously hot scottish accent.

"Yeah, i can see my reflection in your eyes" I laugh cuase hes pissed.

He took my books from my hands put them in my locker and shut it.

Then leaned forward locking me in with his arms on either side, he was close enough to bite me if he wanted to.

"Well I see something I WANT," then he whispered in my ear

"You smell like theres candy ruuning through your veins"

"Stop it " blushing im sure

"If you dont like it why are you blushing" he dug into me with his hips.

I catch him looking down my shirt and remember my matching lingrere i stupidly decided to wear.

"I dont think it was stupid, " he grinned wickedley

"Oh, did i forget to tell you about my power to read thoughts?"

"No, you didnt mention that" i stare at the ground blushing red

He leaned towards my ear again "can i be your tutor, princess"

I need to catch up so i agreed

"Good when do you need me?" he grinned knowing my anser

I sigh " every day from ..." Blushing again

"Lets make it four to seven ill pick you up at thee thirty" it was stated not questioned

" Oh and wear something cozy, mabey even sexy, like booty shorts and a tight tshirt, mabey something green." Biting his lip and snickering

When he says this it brings me back to the first time we spoke

I was spending the night at Morgans. he was there becuase they are cousins and live together. a game of truth or dare had begun and it was Morgans turn. Knowing that i hated cold water and Jackson, no mater how sexy, he decided i should strip to my lengrere and jump in the lake with jackson. I was wearing a dark green pushup bra with gold lace and matching panties, which i hadnt been to keen on letting jackson see. But i did it any way and so did he. He kept looking at my body and i "guess" i looked too and we ended up arguing about who liked who, which led to fighting, which led to a bet that still last today. Three years later!

"I remember that" he laughed

Damn he reads my mind alot

"but i know you have out grown that sexy do up" and i turned my head away blushing as he traced my straps with his fingers.

He put his finger under my chin and turned it back towards him smirking he said "Now what was that i heard you say about me being... sexy"

Ring*ring*

Saved by the bell i ran outside and waited for Morgan.

"Hey princess, ready to go?" I kissed his cheeck and nodded

When i get home im exhuasted so i decide to take a nap before Jackson gets here