Remember

Hi everyone sorry,but from time to time I will use the school Wifi,but it is currently out,by the time your see this,it will either be on or I'm at home writing the rest of this,now on with the story.

Timeskip,the next morning

Natsu was currently in the kitchen, making some pancakes,for Rias and himself,the rest of the family was out, shopping or training,he was just happy to be home finally,though they still they still didn't have full control,the could at least hold them for a full six months,they were training to hold it for a year,if they could use it whenever they wanted,but for now they need to keep calm,and avoid them as much as possible,just thinking back on that day,upset him

Flashback Natsu's POV

I was walking around the school building,until I was push to the ground,by some random idoit,this idoit is Gray Fullbuster,a black haired male, wearing a white dress shirt,black pants,and a pair of dress shoes.

Gray: Come on morron,we need to get to class.

Did I mention that everyone here is a dickhead? No, didn't think so,but in all honest,there is only a handful of people I like here,those being:

Markorva,a short,bald,elderly man,who has been a like a grandfather to me.

Wendy,a dark blue haired girl,around 5 years old,a shy,but loving persona,she is my baby girl,so you mess with her you mess with me.

Laxus, Markorva's grandson, blonde,a body builder,but isn't ripped,we were once part of the football team(American),but the couch didn't like me,so he kicked me off the team,but shortly after that Laxus quite,couch begged him to stay,but he said that if I leave then he leaves,he is like my older brother.

Gajeel,a black haired guy,he was part of the football team as well,but for the same reason as Laxus,left the team,also a brother to me.

Gradest,a light brown haired man,he is the only teacher,that doesn't fuck with my work,and he is the only teacher I have after Markorva discovered what the other teachers did,which is give me a harder version of the test,and quizzes they gave

And that is pretty much it, however I intend to transfer to another school.

I'm currently walking to the office to ask for the transfer papers,until I spot my two ex's,Lucy and Lisanna,and before you guys go asking are one of two Wendy's mom,no nither of them are,they were walking towards me,but I paid them no mind.

Lucy: Hey Natsu~ would you mind if we can stay with you~

Lisanna: Yeah~ I want to see what you have~

They both try to be sexy,key word try,I just continue to walk to the office,but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look to see Erza Scarlet,a red head,a woman I didn't want meet today.

Erza: Why are you not wearing the school uniform,Natsu.

I honestly didn't see the point of wearing one if I was just going to leave,but what I'm currently wearing one of my favorite outfits,a white t-shirt,blue jeans,and a pair of sneakers. A simple,but comfortable outfit.

Me: I was just heading to the office to speak to the principal.

Erza:Well hurry up,and put on your uniform, before you head to the Guild.

We call clubs guilds here,don't ask,we don't know why either,but it just stuck,I then continue to the office,I proceeded to enter the office,

Markorva: Natsu my boy,what brings you.

I pull my uniform out of my bag,and hand him it,he looked sad,but understood why.

Markorva: I'll get the papers ready.

Me: Thank you.

He just smiled and opened a drawer on the desk.

Markorva: You know? Once they discovered that you left,they are going to hunt you down. You know that right?

Me: I really don't care.

Markorva: this is goodbye.

Me: For now.

Flashback End

Natsu smiled at the end,he missed Gramps,Laxus,Gajeel,and Gradest,but he has a new family now.

Rias: Natsu you got them ready?

Natsu: Yeah there done.

Timeskip after breakfast.

Rias(worried): Where is Wendy.

Natsu: With mom and dad.

Rias(relieved): Thank God

Natsu: Well i'm going out.

Rias: Okay,stay safe,AND NO FIGHTS!!!!

Natsu: Damnit.

Natsu then walk out the house to go get Wendy,Rias,however sat at the table thinking about what happened,before all of this.

Flashback Rias' POV

I was bleeding out of fresh wounds my parents gave me for dropping and breaking a vase I was sick of this,my bitch of a "mother" did nothing to help this pain,my "father" would beat me doing something I never did,my "sister" would use me for target practice,the only people that care for me are, Grayifa,Sirzechs,and Millicas, Millicas was born then Sirzechs and Grayifa we're drunk,in the morning however, Sirzechs was bloody, bruised,and in pain,after that, Sirzechs did not pissed her off.

Sirzechs:Rias.

I look up only to see Sirzechs,with a look of regret.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry about all of this,but I have an idea.

I was interested in this idea.

Me: What is this idea of yours brother.

Sirzechs: when everyone goes to bed,me and Grayifa will unlock the doors leading to the entrance to the Garmory house.

Timeskip.

It was now nighttime,and everyone,besides me,Sirzechs,and Greyifa,I heard a door unlock,and it open to reveal Grayifa.

Grayifa: quick before your parents wake.

I smiled and said goodbye to her,but i ran out of the doors that are open,I make it the front yard,but I turn only to see Sirzechs,and Grayifa were looking at me though a window, I wave and leave though a portal,Sirzechs made for me.

Flashback end Third Person POV.

Natsu then walks in to see Rias,in deep thought,he walk right up to her.

Natsu: Hey Rias,stop day dreaming and let's try on these uniforms the school is giving us to wear.

She snapped of her thoughts when he said that,she looked at the school uniforms Natsu had.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Replace white with blue)

Rias: These uniforms look familiar.

Natsu: Same here.

Wendy: Mommy,Daddy can we go to to see your new school.

They both chuckled at that out bust.

Rias: Sure Wendy, NATSU GET THE CAR READY!

Natsu:WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU THINK I WAS DOING?!?! DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!

End of chapter