Ch.1

Igneel POV
Me,Gio, and Zeus where flying around the forest for the first time in a while when we heard crying we sniffed around and found the source of the crying a little boy with gold hair weirdly it was shining 'isn't that weird another golden haired crying baby kinda like that little girl a century a go' I looked down at him and said "little child are you alright" he looked at me and said "no I woke up and can't find no one I'm alone" Gio looked at him and said "Little one could with us we will raise you" Zeus didn't give shit like always I said "besides grandeeny and metalicana both are raising kids and draggario gave us lacrima to markarov sadly wessilogia and skydiraum are sick thanks to a ceartin god that cursed someone seriously they need to kill him on wait I'm off topic anyways what's your name little one my name is igneel the purple and black dragon is Zeus the deep blue and green dragon is Gio" the kid said "my name is Natsu, Natsu dragneel".

CLIP (means time skip)
Natsu POV

I was currently training so far I've mastered thunder dragon slaying magic, thunder dragon force, thunder dragon king magic, almost every single type of fire dragon slaying magic except for holy fire I mastered I can use fire dragon king mode for almost all of them and can use dragon force, I mastered Geo dragon slaying magic which was mainly defense and weapons techniques and dragon force which kinda looks like armor and can use Geo dragon king slaying magic but haven't mastered it, I can fight Geo head on with him at 67% but I still can easily defeat wyrens and drakes i also learned to read and right in english and dragon by igneels teaching skills I have grown physically from 4,5 to 5,0 I also have an eight pack probably from boulders. "natsu come here we are having fun for the rest of the day" I ran over and saw zues standing there with a smile as I hopped on his back as well sped off towards ignore and Gio who is the fastest of the three I had a smile on my face the whole.

CLIP
I woke up to see nothing I looked around before I started to panic "igneel where are you" tears came to my eyes "g-io z-eu-s wh-ere are y-ou" by this point I started to fill on cry and yelled out "IGNEEL, GIO, ZEUS WHERE ARE YOU".