Bedroom Surprise

I was walking up the hallway to the apartment then I stopped, thinking about how amazing it is to have someone like Jodie in my life. I am forever been grateful since the first say she walked into my life. I went through the door and turned to see the lights dimed and a note the kitchen bench. It said “Y/N, I'm glad you are home, I've been thinking of you all day. Come to the bedroom for a surprise you cannot resist!! -Jods <3” I could stop grinning but I was also scared at the same time. Was this going to be a sexy surprise or something I was going to regret coming home to? I decided to put my things down and walk towards the bedroom. I stood in the doorway and my mouth gapped open and my eyes were the widest they have ever been!

This was the best surprise of all time. Here is my girlfriend, posing against the wall wearing a lace, see thru bra, leather pants and a leather jacket. “Hey there sexy, finally decided to come to the bedroom?!” Jodie said seductively. “I.... You.... Ahhh.” I couldn't form a proper sentences let alone proper words. Jodie walked over to me with her evil yet sexy smirk. I was still frozen from the fact that she was wearing leather. This was the only the start of my arousal. Jodie proceeded to take a look of me from behind then moved back to my front. She stared at me with some much thirst in her eyes, while moving to take off my pants, stick hand down my front and start rubbing on my clit. I moaned the softest moan and grabbed Jodie’s ass to bring her closer to me. “Um, no Y/N. You are not in charge tonight!” Jodie smirked. I wanted to say no but still couldn't form words. I continue to moan, with the moans getting louder and louder the more pressure she was putting on my clit. Jodie decided that she had enough with that and kissed me hard on the lips while finishing undressing me. Here I was, standing full naked in front of her and she was drinking me in so much. Jodie licked her lips, moved to suck on the sweet spot on my neck. She could feel that I wanted more. I wanted her to do so much to me; from sucking on my nipples to her head between my legs. “Do you want more?” She whispered against my neck with her Yorkshire accent. “Yeessss” I moaned, with my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Jodie still had her outfit on and it was in that moment I knew I definitely wasn't going to touch her anymore than I did. I know she said she was in charge but I didn't fully believe her then. She pushed me onto the bed and began to tie both my ankles and wrists to the bed frame. This had been a dream of mine; being tied up and fucked by my lover. When she had finished, she told me the rules, “Every time you tell me what to do or where you want it, I'll stop. Every time you are good, I'll take a piece or clothing off and you can decide what. Not like we will need it but the safe word is ‘THIRTEEN’!” I shocked by the rules but I agreed. I wanted her to do me hard. Jodie climbed on top of me, slowly drawing shapes on my stomach. While she was doing that, her lips parted from mine and moved down to my nipples, carefully sucking as I thrust my hips to meet my lover's. My mind already started going foggy and all thoughts went to where I wanted her, “I couldn't.... I shouldn't vocalize what I want her to do to me.” She was sucking harder and harder, with her hand moving further and further down. I let out a louder moan than earlier and it was right then Jodie whispered in my ear, “What piece of clothing do you want off?” “Jacket... Please!” I managed to reply.

Jodie sat up on top of me. Seductively, she took the jacket off and I just grasped in her glory. She knew I was liking this and she was right. I was liking this WAY too much. Jodie moved further down my body; licking, sucking everywhere she possibly could until she reached my thighs. This is where I wanted her. Jodie with her head between my legs. She stayed around my thighs for a little bit longer than decided to move back up to my clit, lightly flicking it with her tongue. I thought I was quivering enough but I managed to quivering more when she slowly pushes one finger inside my pussy then out again. This is what I wanted but not this slow. Still didn't say anything because I needed to be a good girl. Jodie looked up to see me groan, moan and my hands trying to grip something. She went back to playing with my pussy but this time, putting another finger inside of me. Carefully pulling them in and out, drawing out my orgasm. After teasing for five minutes, Jodie stopped and kept her fingers inside me, having found my g spot. “Yes!” I muttered under my breath as she started sucking my clit. I could feel her smile on my clit as my breathing went from fairly steady to fast paced. I was getting closer to needing to cum and she knew it too. She moved her mouth away and slowly pulled her fingers out. “What’s next to go love?” Jodie murmured to my pussy. It took me to find words but I managed to whisper between breaths, “Bra.”

Smugly, she stood up and reached around to undo her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Watching that made me so wet. I knew she was enjoying this just as much as me since her nipples are as erected as mine. I was wondering what she was doing when she turned around to go to the drawer, then she pulled out the strap on that we wanted to try. We have only talked about it. I did even know she had purchased on. I was scared but also excited to use it. Jodie slipped it over her leather pants and turned to face me, “You ready?” I nodded as she cupped her hands around my face and kissed my lips. The dildo sat on my stomach as continued to kiss me deeper and sensual. She took one her hand moved it down to the dildo and gave my stomach a few smacks with the dildo. Jodie laughed as she moved it down to put the tip just inside me. Keeping it there for a few seconds until she thrusts it deep in my pussy. I arched my hips to met hers. The thrusts were slow but deep. Her nipples were in my face and all I wanted to do was to bite them gently but forced myself not to. Our lips met again. Between pants, Jodie proceeded to say, “You've done great sweetie. I'll make you cum now, then un-tie you and you can do what you want.” All I could say was, “Okay.” Each thrust got faster and faster. Our breathing were in sync. “Fuck Jodie, FUCK! I'm close! Make me cum!!” I moaned as everything got harder and faster. I finally came all over the strap on and her leather pants but Jodie didn't care. She was with her favourite person, that's all that mattered to her.

Jodie pulled the strap on out and un-tied me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her deeply, saying “Thank You” between kisses. “You are very welcome my love! Anything you want to do to me?” Jodie said, winking at me. I broke the kissing completely and moved my mouth to her neglected nipples. Playing with them while my hands take off the strap on and the leather pants, dropping them both on the floor. My fingers moved to Jodie's clit with her moaning with the first touch. I continued to play with both her clit and pussy until murmured to her nips, “I'm going to lie back down & I want you sit your pussy on my face.” “Yes Y/N!” Jodie said as she moved closer to your face. Slowly, I started licking her clit, drawing out the pleasure until I decided to move my tongue to lick her entrance. Sticking it in and out of her, making her moan a grab on to whatever she could, sheets, pillows then my hair. “Fuck Y/N! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK I'M CLOSE!” Jodie screamed as I went in faster. With one last thrust of the tongue, she started to quiver, then came. She slide down my body, then our faces met with soft, delicate kisses. We cuddled each other, telling one another how mind blowing the sex was, saying “I Love You's.”