Carlos Mena - The Fair*

It was Carlos and I's 2 year anniversary.

It had been a long two years since Carlos was gaining attention on social media, and that brought up the worry of being cheated on by the pretty girls who throw themselves at him.

It had made me super insecure and sometimes after a full day of hanging out with Carlos, I would come home and cry because I was so worried I would lose him.

Carlos ended up buying me a 300$ promise ring, ensuring me that I had nothing to worry about. I stopped being insecure and chose to be happy that I have Carlos and all of his attention.

Today, Carlos would be taking me to the fair because it is our 2 year anniversary. I was super excited when he texted me and told me he would be taking me because Carlos is always pretty busy and we never have time for dates anymore.

I'm more of a polo fit with Jordan's type of girl but this day was definitely a cute fashion nova dress day.

When Carlos finally pulled up to my house, he honked his horn. I said a quick goodbye to my mom and dad , and hurried out the door.

Carlos got out the car, and looked me up and down. "Damn, you look good. Good enough to eat," He said, biting his lip.

"Thank you baby," I say. He pulls my door open, and I get in, but Carlos makes sure to slap my a*s when I do.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the fair so Carlos and I were bopping to some songs in the car before we got there.

When we did get there, Carlos opened my door, and held my hand. We made it into the fair and immediately made a B-line to the food area. I got a funnel cake while Carlos got a corn on the cob and some cotton candy.

We were sitting down eating our food but Carlos stopped chewing suddenly and started staring at me.

"Carlos, what is it? You're kind of creeping me out."

"I have to tell you something before you find out by yourself. It's probably going to make you mad but remember that you're my first love and my second half and I would die for you," he sighs, grabbing my hand in is and running his fingers over the promise ring.

"Just tell me, C."

"Yesterday, my ex Destiny texted me that her mom died and that she was planning to kill herself so I went over but it turns out she just trying to lure me over there because she missed me. She kissed me but I ended up pushing her off me and leaving. I just want to let you know because knowing Destiny, she's going to have a whole post about it sometime this week on Twitter. I'm so sorry, please don't be mad."

I hurriedly open my phone and go on Carlos's twitter, since I blocked Destiny on mine due to all the subtweets and the drama she tried to start with me, and sure enough, Destiny is making claims that Carlos had sex with her.

"Are you f*cking kidding me Carlos? Your fans are already calling me a dumb b*tch and saying that I apparently can't please you because they assume you're sleeping around with other girls when they see you with them," Tears well up in my eyes but out of anger, not sadness. "The only reason you probably brought me here today is because you didn't want me to be mad that you slept with her."

Carlos puts his soft hands on my face and wipes away the tears. "No, Genna you know I would never do that to you, I love you more than anything and you've been there for me at times when I wanted to give up. I'm going to send a tweet out explaining the situation to my fans I promise you. I was planning to do it today but I wanted to focus on our anniversary. I'm so sorry baby,"

"Whatever, Carlos. Take me home." I say, standing up and getting ready to grab my bag. Carlos stops me and pulls my face to his, giving me a sloppy kiss.

"Genna, you can fake mad all you want to. You know you have my heart, and you know you love me too. So chill out, I'll take you home after we get on the ferris wheel ."

We get on the Ferris wheel and Carlos ends up giving me another expensive looking diamond necklace. He also wins me a couple teddy bears that he ended up having to carry because they were to big and heavy for me to carry.

Carlos drives me back to his house where we were going to have a sleepover with Alex and his other friends when they got done with there meet and greet. But they clearly hadn't come back yet because no one was home.

Carlos turns all the lights and puts his jacket on the couch. "Empty house huh? You know what this means Genna," Carlos smirks and lust fills his eyes.

"No, Carlos, you can't expect me to let you get some coochie after some sh*t went down yesterd—"

Carlos's lips crash into mine and it's not long before his tongue fights with mine. He puts his hand on my a*s and carries me to his bedroom without losing his grip.

*This Shit Finna Get Really Dirty Kids So Prepare Yourselves*

Carlos lays me down on the bed and pulls his shirt off. He continues by kissing down my neck. It tickles a bit so I giggle.

He smiles at me and stops to look at me. "You know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen right," he whispers. I shake my head. "Shut up Carlos, you don't actually believe that,"

"I'll show you." Before I can say anything else, he pulls up my dress and my thong. He kisses my inner thighs before he gets to my center. I try to push his head away but he holds my legs down. "Don't run." He says sternly.

'Okay so Carlos is trying to kill me' I say in my head as he's eating my p*ssy. I quickly become a moaning mess and I bite my hand to prevent from screaming.

Eventually, I reach my org*sm and Carlos cleans the mess with his talented tongue.

He pulls down the zipper on his jeans and pulls out his d*ck. This isn't the first time Carlos and I have had sex so I wasn't scared of pain.

He doesn't give me any warning before he slams into me.

"Car" SLAM "-los you didn't—" SLAP "put on a - SHIT- con—" SMACK "dom".

Carlos leans down while still inside of me. "If you have my baby, you have my baby then. This sh*t feel too good to stop now. Now hush and let daddy make you feel good."

He pumps inside of me until he reaches his org*sm, and he pulls out and c*ms on my stomach."

"F*ck, Carlos. I love you so much,"

Carlos plops down next to me and wipes the sweat from his forehead. "I love you too princess."

We sit there in each other's arms when we hear Alex and the boys laugh and say "Y'all was loud as hell!" from outside the door.

....
A.N

I'm going to hell lmfaooo. Also if Carlos or Alex or any of Da Boys do another Reading Fanfiction Video, please recommend this book. I really would love to see their reaction. ): thanks babies for reading tho !