Day 96

Day 96: anime character frame in your room

I think by this question is meant that you should reveal your "otaku room" and that you show the anime merchandise you have in yor room...

I'm a closet otaku...
I don't want people who I don't know well to know that I like anime because I'm afraid of their reactions like "Oh god are you into this anime porno things?" or "Do you still watch these cartoons for kids?"
There are not many people I know who like anime...
So uhm...the only "anime" things I have is a Totoro onesie, a Yuri Plisetsky plushie and a tanuki plushie (from InuxBoku SS) which was hard to obtain cause my parents think a grown up girl doesn't need plushies...

Yeah...

So my Totoro onesie....
I had a picture of me in it but I deleted  it some time ago and it was way too hot inside... so I won't wear it again...
And I'm way too lazy to wear it only for this so...sorry😅

Then my...

Yuri Plisetsky plushie - Yuri on Ice

I bought it at an anime convention last year in September and was really excited buuut

I love my other plushie waaayy more
(Sorry to all the Yurio fans...)

Banri Watanuki in Tanuki form plushie - InuxBoku SS (Secret Servive)

(Look how cute he is💖💖💖You can't see his little leaf on top of his head tho

You can't see his little leaf on top of his head tho...😅)

I saw on Instagram that someone bought such a plushie and I really wanted it. Then my aunt said that in their city is an anime convention every year and that our family could visit them and my cousin and I could go there too (my cousin and I are like the only members of our family who like anime (my aunt watched Sailor Moon so she is tolerant)). I invited my best friend who also got slowly into anime (these moments when you are the only one who gets crazy over all the characters and cosplays and the other one doesn't know anyone :( ).
And I wore my Totoro onesie (when I searched for my friend at the entrance, a little boy came up to me and asked shyly "Can I please hug you?" And I was like "Awww of course you can" and he hugged me with tears in his eyes and said "Thank you" and that was so cuteee...my mom laughed at me :") but I won't forget this moment....
But I also won't forget how hot it was inside this onesie and that I got sick after that day) and I searched everywhere for that plushie and asked at every booth "Do you have tanuki plushies?" and they showed me these classical tanukis but I wanted THAT tanuki and when I saw it...I internally exploded...that was one of my happiest moments in life. I wanted it so badly (60€ hehe...) and immediatly bought it.

Look how cute they are together😍😍😍

And that are the only anime merchandises(?) I have (and some anime postcards which I got for free)😊