R

"Damn that punk emo boy. Who said he has the right to leave marks on my neck?" Y/N mumbled angrily, putting liquid foundation on her neck as her thumb circled the purple love mark that Semi made, "Ow..."

"Well at least he didn't do anything stupid to me," She sighed in relief. But her cheeks started burning when she remembered what Semi said awhile ago.

"Now, if you tell anyone about what happened a year ago, I'm gonna punish you and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk."

Y/N sighed groggily as she stepped out of the locker room. She gripped on her bag tightly when she saw her teammates waiting for her. They looked so happy and contented. And it's been a year since Y/N felt that emotion.

Well, there's no problem with not being happy. Though she wanted to be.

"L/N, hurry up!" Y/N's teammates yelled, making her straighten up and walk faster. As she reached her teammates, they immediately left the building, heading to their dorms. It was ready late at night and the street lamps were the only thing that provides light. There were no stars, neither the moon. And some street lamps' light were flickering that made almost everything creepy.

Y/N heaved a euphoric sigh of relief when the team reached the dormitory. As they walked pass the lobby, they bid their goodbyes and went to their seperate ways. The only ones left were herself and Kenna. They were both silent, but not in an awkward way. It was though they were both connected mentally and emotionally. Well, they were childhood friends to begin with. They knew each other very well. Their secrets, their weaknesses, their love ones and stuffs.

Kenna wasn't that intimidating at all– at least, for Y/N. It was hard to believe but she and the great Ushijima Wakatoshi are dating. It makes her intimidating for the other students. What did Kenna do to make him head over heels with her? If Ushijima is the great ace, then what is she?

"Here's my stop, Y/N. See you tomorrow," Kenna reminded her friend, pushing her key into the key hole as she turned the door knob, it opening in process. Y/N only stared at her friend. She wasn't able to reply since her thoughts were occupied by someone. And to this, Kenna only shrugged and closed the door, leaving her friend alone in the hallway.

As the door closed shut, Y/N came back to her senses, "Ah, she left me," She muttered, scratching the back of her neck as she continued walking through the hallway.

It was exactly 7:30 PM when she reached her room. She had no roommate nor anyone to accompany her so the room was dark, when she opened the door.

But that's what she thought.

Upon entering the bedroom, she saw a certain ash blonde setter sitting in her bed. He looked like he just got out of the shower because of his wet look.

"Like what you see, Darling?," He smirked, standing up from her bed as he walked towards her. Y/N wasn't able to process what was happening– and what she realized...

She was now getting tortured by the oh-so-great Semi Eita.

"Hah...a-ahngg.."

"N-no– ah! S-semi stop!" Y/N panted heavily as she gripped the bedsheets tightly, unable to control herself as she moaned loudly. Her ass was up in the air, filled with red hand marks that Semi spanked. As she felt the vibrating toy ramming inside her in a fast pace, her muffled moans turned into screams.

"Oh god, S-semi! P-please, enough!" Semi wouldn't probably notice since Y/N wasn't facing him but, she was a crying mess.

She wanted to forget what happened a year ago. She even cut off her connections with her friends who had dared her a year ago. What happened traumatized her. If she could only change high schools, she could have done it already.

But Semi doing things to her like what he did a year ago made her remember of her shameful self.

"Nghh.. S-semi-san, ahhg..." She half-whispered helplessly as she felt the toy being pulled out.

I... I don't want to do this anymore. She thought.

Still panting heavily, Y/N felt something pushed inside her core. It was bigger than the toy; and she realized what it was.

"S-semi-san! I-it's s-so big!," She moaned out loud, burying her head under the pillow. She felt it go deeper and to her shame, it felt so good.

Semi grabbed her thighs as he pressed himself on her back, "Do you like the way I fvck you, darling? Hm?," He whispered in her ear seductively. As he pushed himself deeper inside of her, he couldn't help but groan in pleasure, "Agh, it's been a year since we last made love."

This caused Y/N to yelp. Made love? Is pushing his length in her without her knowing who he really was called making love? She hasn't done anything that time but moan Shirabu– his name. All she thought that time was Shirabu fvcking her senseless.

She was a slut.

And she is being a slut right now. Thinking about it, her eyes once more went glossy as she started to cry silenty, her moans taking over her voice.

"S-semi-san– nghh...hah..."

Without realizing it, Y/N came all over Semi's member. She threw her head back as her juices squirts out of their sex. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, her mind was completely blank as her screams of pleasure echoed inside the room.

"SEMI! SEMI! SEMI!" She chanted his name over and over again, causing the ash blonde-haired boy to growl. He couldn't care less if Y/N was still sensitive from her last climax. Without reluctance, he fasten his speed. Semi rammed his length inside of her walls as liquids started covering his length.

As he felt himself releasing, he immediately pulled out, cumming on Y/N's back in process. Y/N panted heavily as she felt her orgasm and Semi's semen dripping down her thighs. She then felt his pair of hands grabbing her waist, pulling her up as she sat on his hips.

She could feel his hot breath tickling her ear.

"What the fvck were you doing with Tsutomu?"

Everything stopped.

Y/N stiffened as she felt Semi's hands gripped her tighter. The way he breathes also changed.

"S-semi-san... w-what are you talking about?," Even though she was shaking in fear, she tried her best to act tough— only to whimper in pain when Semi's nails dugged in her skin. "A-ah..."

Semi gritted his teeth, holding Y/N tighter, "You were flirting with that boy awhile ago. You... you cheated on me." He mumbled, glaring at Y/N's exposed back.

W-wha—?

"I— I wasn't flirting with him..." Her breathe hitched as she felt Semi's tongue sliding against her shoulders, "Were you?"

"N-no!"

"A-and, I never cheated on you. We never date!"

Uh oh.

Wrong move.

As Y/N tried to take back her words, Semi grabbed her hair as he pushed her away from him; causing Y/N's head to bang against the headboard.

"You are mine, Y/N! Remember that!"

"I love you so much that I could kill anyone who gets in the way of our love. I will kill anyone who tries to stop our love! Even Shirabu himself!," Semi exclaimed in frustration, letting anger take over him as he banged Y/N's head on the headboard.

Before Y/N could pass out in dizziness, she heard him laugh... maniacally. She couldn't do anything to defend her self. She was paralyzed.

"No one will take you away from me..."

"My darling... My dear, dear Y/N,"

Semi's eyes twitched as he felt the familiar feeling inside him. The familiar feeling of needs to torture someone— of seeing somebody else's blood. The feeling of stabbing someone in their heart— of seeing their internal organs being crashed into pieces. The feeling of being obssess with someone— that is...

Lunacy.