Daniel Tosh (Tosh.O)

The song is Kiss the Girl

"Did you ask her out yet?" Kevin asked his friend Daniel.
"No." Daniel snapped.
For the past month his friends had been riding him about his feelings for you.
"Hey guys." another friend of his said as he walked into the college lounge.
"Hey." the 2 replied.
Kevin turned on the TV and channel surfed until Disney Channel came on.
The current show had just ended but there was still 5 minutes until the next one started. As the boys waited for Girl Meets World to come on, a music video came on.
"This is a major throwback." Daniel said as Ashley Tisdale appeared on the screen.
A few seconds later the group of boys started commenting about the song she was singing which happened to be Kiss the Girl.
"Do it Daniel."
"We all know you want to."
"Who knows maybe she'll want to."
The song ended but the taunts continued.
"Hey guys." you said as you approached the group of boys.
"Hey Y/N." the boys replied.
"We still on for later?" you asked.
"You know it." Daniel said.
The 2 of you were racing on the track later that day.
"I'm gonna whoop your ass." you said as you left.
"Don't be scared, you better prepared, go on and kiss the girl." the guys said once they knew you were gone.
Daniel sighed and turned his attention to the TV.