Rebel

The demon lord sat in his throne, watching his subjects through his seer; a little bat like camera that he has stationed all around his kingdom. He found it interesting to see what was going on.

And what he saw was indeed interesting. 

A gathering of 50 or so humans, all standing in front of one female. This female wore a single chest plate, with a brown shirt underneath. Her golden hair was pulled into a ponytail, and her eyes. 

"Well shit, ain't you gorgeous." Zane smirked, zooming the seer in. "Specially with that frown of yours. It'd look better doing something more productive though."

"-And then, while you're distracting the guards, I'll make my way up to the throne room with a team. There, we kill the Demon King, and retain our freedom!" The girl holds her sword in the air, and the others copy her, holding her weapons up. 

"Oh! A rebellion! How fun!" Zane laughed, turning the seer off. "GUARDS!" A group of three demons ran in, standing in front of their king. "There's a group of humans planning to overthrow us. Kill all except their leader, a woman with golden hair and blue eyes." They nodded, and ran off to tell the rest of the guards. 

Leaning back in his throne, Zane smirked to himself, his red eyes glinting. "Come to me, little kitten." 

.

.

.

The attack happened three days later.

And they put up a fight. But the humans fell. The girl and her team, considerably reduced, snuck their way to the throne room. 

When they got there, they were met with their target sitting there. Alone. As if he expected them.

"Your time is up, Demon King!" The blonde declared, pulling out her sword. But faster then they could blink, the Demon has slain her team, and has taken her sword.

He placed the tip under her chin, a triumphant look on his face as he used the sword to get her to look up at him.

"Did you really think you could defeat me?" The girl stiffened at his words, scowling and staying silent.

"aaaBut he heard her thoughts.

It was foolproof. We could of won.

"But you didn't win, and don't beat yourself up kitten."  She flinched, averting her gaze.

The demon king kneeled down, lowering the sword.

"What's your name?" The girl was silent, and she wasn't saying anything in her thoughts. "Well?"

The girl headbutted Zane in the face, snatching her sword back as she pinned him down, pointing it to his throat.

"The name of your killer, and the saviour of humanity, is Alicia Fall!" She yelled, plunging the sword down. The demon easily deflected it, but his smile had grown.

"You're a feisty kitty!" He exclaimed as guards ran in and pulled Alicia off of their king. The rebel thrashed at them, and Zane stood up, and observed her. 

"Ah, here's an idea!" She stills, and looks towards him. Absolute hatred in her eyes. How cute. "You can be my wife!" 

"I would rather die!" She spat at him, and he laughed patting her head.

"You don't get a choice, honey. Take her to the dungeons for now." Zane waved them away, turning his back to her screams.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH SLOW AND PAINFUL! I WILL NOT MARRY YOU, YOU PIECE OF-"

And then the doors slammed shut, and the king was alone yet again.

(554 words. It may be bad bc I am so tired right now, but I just had to write this up. I've had the idea for it for a while now, before Companions and Traitors, so I decided to write it.

However, CAT will be my main story [Unless Maria does a chapter for RITD or A(U)HB], and I will update CAT more then I'll update this and In Their Eyes or whatever it's called)