1| First Life

"...We will continue to smoke out these radicals until there is none left!  Nothing and no one will harm this kingdom and it will stand as it has since the dawn of time! I promise you this in Chaos' name!"

Kylian Snow's voice reverberates through the gargantuan crowd of civilians down from the balcony he was located. The clamour that generally followed such a large body of thousands was absent, all in the gathering were engrossed in the handsome young man's captivating speech.

"They have brutally massacred one of ours. We will retaliate! We will not let them bully us into submission! We will not capitulate to their savagery! We will not relinquish our right to live free from those who wish us harm. My fellow Cruxiians, tell your neighbours, your families, yourselves to raise and oppose the Jymesh infiltration of our planet. Chaos will not bend so nor will we!"

With that, the crowd roar and bellow in approval and appreciation. Many thrust their fist up in the air. Others proudly wave the Cruxiian flag high for all to see. The flag is composed of a red background with a fierce, sharp looking black crown planted in the middle. Some others carry their enthusiastic kids on their shoulders. 

But everyone yelled with the same love and pride for their planet, Crux.

Kylian smiles and waves at the adoring multitude before disappearing into the room behind him.
Once he is out of the public's eyes his smile disappears, making way for a sullen look on his face.

A uncannily beautiful man lounges completely calm and relaxed on one of the two crimson couches facing each other, in the small pristine, white room. He looked timeless. Like he could be anywhere from his 20's to 60 with ageless eyes like constellations and an exquisite golden crown that contrasted with his glowing silver-white hair. His timeless looking skin was the colour of charcoal, Kylian knew that this was a result of the accumulation of the remnants from dead planets and galaxies.

"That should have hopefully stopped more panic from spreading." Kylian declared.

"Very good. We've got a week to wipe out the Jynesh. This time they've went too far." Chaos rose up skillfully revealing his golden armour and the sword in a scabbard at his side concealed by his large kingly cloak.

"You'll be going with the Tribs?" Kylian's coal eyebrows lifts up in surprise. The Tribulations were the third and last bisector in the Perservance sector of the Chaotic Army. The soldiers were trained to wreck chaos and destruction. Their missions involved destroying cities or planets. Occasionally they can fight battles but it was a rare thing. Chaos has never intervened during their missions. Lhymes was a trusted friend and advisor of Chaos. Everyone knew this. But Kylian didn't see revenge as a reason why he would follow Tribulations on this mission to destroy the Jynesh. Chaos was all about ruling your emotions and never acting out of them. If he fought, he would be fighting out of anger, going against what he taught Kylian.

"No. I'm off completing a separate task."

Kylian immediately understood what was meant.

"Will I or the company be coming with you?"
Do you need me to kill some people?

"Neither. I want you to stay here and take care of the city, continue being Kylian Snow for a little while longer. I've got things to take care of. Personal things"

Kylian was curious now. What could be so important that Chaos himself had to sort it out?

"Make sure Lhymes's funeral is a public affair. I want the public to know just how much we've lost."

Kylian nods with understanding.

"And how long will your grace be gone?"

"I'm not certain. But be vigilant cause there might will be something bigger than the Jynesh to worry about."