Chapter 1

So Cancel won the semblance pole but then I realized that Y/n wouldn't have a semblance that aided him in battle so I chose to have Cancel and Energy Manipulation be his semblances.

/////////3rd POV\\\\\\\

Ozpin) "Why did you leave Y/n you could've helped me stop Salem?"

Y/n) "I saw the opportunity to save the world from Salem and left to come and help in this time so why are you mad at me?"

Ozpin) "I'm not mad at you just confused on why you didn't help when you could've"

Y/n) "Fine, Oz I was scarred she is the one and only person I fear in the world and that is only because of what she did. I have tried to stop Salem so many times I've stopped counting. I've seen you die Ozpin. You don't know what it's like to see all the versions of the future and none of them having a happy ending for ANYONE!"

Ozpin) "Then why did you want these powers?"

Y/n) "TO KILL HER! I have caused too many people to die Ozpin. I couldn't even use my semblance correctly! Which is conveniently why they died because of me! And I thought that by trying to help people and stop Salem I would be able to forgive myself> But no I couldn't and I still can't! So tell me Ozpin what was your worst mistake?"

Ozpin) "My worst mistake was not stopping Salem"

Y/n) "No you're worst mistake was giving powers to stupid teenagers and thinking that they could help. You caused them to die because of something you forced onto them. They didn't even get to chose is they got your magic or not. You made them who they were. You kept them from their families just so you could try and stop Salem. How do you think their families felt when they found out they died huh. Happy? No they didn't even get a funeral.

Ozpin) "And you think that this was my fault? You think that they didn't have a choice? They had a choice leave or stay. It was their choice to stay and your choice to leave.

*Just then Glynda walked in*

Glynda) "Ozpin why are you fighting with this child?"

Ozpin) *stands up* "I introduce you to the Time Warlock/Maiden."

Glynda) "How is that possible. You only created 4 Maidens and from what I recall there wasn't one that could control time. How do you know he is not lying Ozpin"

Y/n) "Glynda correct? I have many ways to show that I can control time. Amulets, watches, clocks. Just none of them are with me so I need something to focus my magic through. Ozpin may I borrow your cane."

*Oz tosses him the cane*

Y/n) "Well now here we go"

*Y/n swings the can and a warping portal appears in front of them kind of like Raven's just blue and has videos playing on it.*

Glynda) "What is this?"

Ozpin) "That is a time portal and those videos are the past present and future I assume?"

Y/n) " 10 points for Gryffindor"(Get it? Gryffindor, Wizards, The Wizard of Oz)

Glynda) "The hell is Gryffindor?"

////////Timeskip Y/n POV From Dust Till Dawn\\\\\

I'm reading a magazine about weapons next to a kid in a red cloak when I hear someone barge through the door and went up to the owner.

Roman) "Do you know how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late."

Then one of his henchmen pulled a gun and pointed it at the owners face.

Owner) "Please just take my lien and leave."

Roman) "Sh sh sh sh sh Calm down we're not here for your money. Grab the dust."

Then 3 of his henchmen went away and started to fill up canisters with dust.

Other Henchmen) "Crystals, Burn uncut."

That's also when another henchmen was annoyed by me and the kid so he pulled out his sword.

Henchmen) "Alright kids put your hands where I can see them *didn't hear him* hey I said hands in the air*starts walking towards us* You got a death wish or something?"

*turns us both to look at him*

Ruby&Y/n) "Yes?"

Henchmen) I said put ya hands in the air now."

Ruby) "Are you robbing us?"

Henchmen) "Yes!"

Ruby&Me) "Oh."

Ruby kicked him through the window the same time I sent an energy ball right at his chest.

Because I'm lazy the rest of the fight goes the same as it did in Ep. 1 except with you constantly flinging energy at peoples faces. and using no weapons.

That is the end of Chapter 1 so ya

PHOENIX OUT!!