Chapter 5: The Farewell-1

Wondering who's the sender of this message, I jumped on my bed with a thud. Deep down I knew he is Rehan, Except Rehan, who can be the sender? Mr. Amir? Nah, I have his number saved, so he can't be the sender. I asked who is he and offcourse he was Rehan. I wonder how he got my number, but I'm never gonna ask him.

uffff! I need to chill. This kind of thinking ain't my forte. Pushing these thoughts aside I continued my rest of the day.

~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~

I can't believe it's Sunday, 29th November already. The last week

at SAF passed with a blink. And yes, BR tried their best to fulfil all my wishes with lots of fun and made so many unforgettable memories.

We went for shopping on Friday after university. We almost bought everything! They bought dresses, shoes, handbags, cosmetics, almost everything. As for me, I bought a abaya, hijab, heels and purse for a farewell party. Yes, The-So-Awesome SAF is arranging a farewell party for me.

As for today we had planned to visit SPA. I was really excited because I've never ever visited beauty salon. Yeah, I'm 19 and a girl but I'm really lazy in these things.

I choosed a royal blue dress to wear, because I won't be wearing abaya in the SPA!, and applied kohl in my eyes, the only make up I own. BR gathered at my place first, around eleven in morning. Ayesha brought her car as well, but still we all went to SPA in my car, with the driver off course. The journey to SPA was awesome. At SPA, we did almost everyting like facial, pedicure, menicure, massage and so on. It was soo relaxing and refreshing that our fatigue just vanished in air, and to top all the things we did swimming! Everything was beyond amazing and fun. I wish I could go there atleast once in a month but with Bling Ring off course because they are the reason behind all the fun I had.

After SPA we went to resturant to treat our hungry stomachs.

"So what do you wanna eat guys?" Aysh asked.

"I'll go for Pizza!" I exclaimed while raising my right hand.

"BBQ please." Maisa yelled mocking my action.

"I wanna eat some desi food." Kinza declared.

"Chinese! Chinese! Chinese!" Maha and Zaini said in union.

"Oh God! please decide quickly, I'm really hungry." Aysh ordered sternly.

"I guess we should move to Freddy's cafe. We can eat everything there." Maisa proposed.

"Oh yes! I love Freddy's Cafe. I'll eat their special steaks. Yo Yo!" Maha jumped in excitement.

"But moment before you were crying for chinese, remember?" Kinza rolled her eyes.

"So what?" Maha replied sheepishly.

"Ok guys, hurry up, let's move to Freddy's." I beckoned them.

After settling down, we ordered Chicken steaks, barbecue, burgers, pizza, french fries, salad and soft drinks. The tempting smell of foods in resturant really made our stomachs growled.

"Fatty, You are really glowing Masha Allah." Kinza praised me, when we were enjoying our orders.

"Oh really?" I smiled ear to ear.

"Yes she is right Fatty." Maisa reassured.

"Thank you!! BTW all of your skins are also glowing. " I replied noticing their skins.

"Yeah, but you are looking more pretty because you've tried facial first time." Maha said with a smile .

"Actually we take bath daily, she takes once in a blue moon." Aysh smirked while eating salad.

"We aren't taking about you, we are talking about me." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes darling, that's why I said so." She

stuck her tongue out at me. I tried to slapped her hand, but she quickly moved her hand backwards, without realising for a moment that she is holding a spoon of salad. And the next moment we heard angry yelling of a man, "What the hell!!!"

We moved our faces towards table next to us, where a man in his 40's was standing facing us, with his grey hair full of salad. "Oh God save us." I whispered fearfully.

"I'm really sorry Uncle, really really sorry. I... I had a attack of cough, that's why I couldn't control myself." Aysh apologized with most puppy look, you know a type of look like accept-my-apology-or-I'll-start-crying-and-you'll-regret. "I can clean it for you." she moved to him with a tissue paper in her hand. We all were surprised at her acting.

"Oh no, no thanks. But be careful next time." He uttered furiously and moved to wash room.

We took a breathe full of relief and settled down on our chairs. Aysh turned towards us with a victory smile and winked to us.

"Cool Yaar, you are supper actress." Maisa returned her a smile.

"She is a drama queen." I said in a surprised tone.

"Lol, yeah not like you. coward." She teased me. "Who starts crying."

"Excuse me! I don't cry." I said with annoyance.

"Awww you're such a baby. You should have to see your face that day, like you were about to pee." Zaini laughed.

"Shut up." I greeted my teeth. "I'll kill you guys."

I really can't forget that moment, when we were enjoying in SAF's ground. Suddenly Maisa pushed me towards a group of girls, who were drinking coffee. Just in a blink of an eye one of the girl's white dress was full of coffee patches. It took me minutes to comprehend what really had happened. The girl gasped with a fuming face. I was about to apologize but she didn't let me. She was yelling at me continuously and was killing me with her eyes. If I was not the victim of that situation I would have been laughing my butt off because she looked as if her eyes would pop out any minute. I looked behind at BR for rescue, but to my surprise, they were all gone, I don't where the hell. I wanted to escape, but unfortunately that girl had other intentions. I dont know what made her soo furious after all it was just a freaking accident! But at that moment I wasn't't able to move. See there's this thing that when someone is yelling at you for no particular reason you feel like loosing your control and for me that meant to cry my eyes out not caring of my surrounding. but I will not cry! I'm a BRAVE GIRL! Repeating these words like a chant I slowly came to realise that there was no more yelling. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone has dispersed leaving me standing alone like a dumb fool I am. I saw a glimpse of Bling Ring and at that moment my control on my emotions went all in drain and I started crying. Not really crying, but tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"Haha, you wanted to fight na. Your oh-so-wish." Zaini's voice brought me back to present.

"She was looking as if she had seen a Zombie." Maha laughed.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

They continued their blabbing while finishing our lunch. We reached home almost at 6 , after that they all departed for their homes. The day was really unforgettable.

°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°

A/N:

A very happy independence day to all the Pakistani around the world. Enjoy the day and pray for your country. Stay Happy, Stay Blessed.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD!!