Chapter 6

They had an idea...

The Owl, Squirrel, and birds grabbed two of the rabbits and ran for it.

They snuck on to the tree to grab the items as they heard Shiro speak.

"There's something about that voice..." He said.

Just then...

Black neighed as he was like 'Shiro! Run Away items!'

Shiro looked as his hat and cape went running as the animals were all like 'Scram!'

Soon after, they got into get up and made their way to Keith.

Keith heard them as they came over.

He saw the way they were dressed and laughed and played along.

"Why Hello your Highness!" Keith said. "You know, I'm not really supposed to be talking to strangers still, but we've met before." He said as he sang again.

(A/N: Love this song!)

"I know you! I walked with you once upon a dream..." Keith sang as he danced around a bit.

"I know you! The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam..." Keith then held on to the arms and danced with owl.

"Yet I know it's true the visions are seldom all they seem..."

Just then, lurking from the Bushes, Shiro and Black arrived at the scene to see our beloved Cross dressing boy dancing with the animals that stole this stuff.

Aside from that, Shiro looked at the young man and began to blush a bit.

That was the voice he kept hearing.

Boy was he falling in love....

"But if I know you,
I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once,
The way you did once upon a dream~"

Keith continued to dance with them while humming and singing again.

"But if I know you
I know what you'll do-" Shiro then pulled the owl back and went to dance with the raven haired boy.

"You'll love me at once-" Keith sang.

Suddenly, a pair of hands took held on to his hands as he felt someone behind him and danced with him.

Keith then heard a voice behind him singing the next part.

"The way you did once upon a dream~" He sang.

As that part was said, Keith stopped singing and his expression went to sudden fear and confusion.

He then saw his owl pal on a tree. The owl then flapped his wing as a 'Sup, I'm hanging on a tree now.'

Keith then went for his little friend as the same hand was grabbed by someone.

Keith turned around to see A Tall, Hansome, and Muscular man with a scar across his nose and part of his hair was white.

Keith got so confused, But it was exactly like the man of his dreams.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." Shiro said as he looked into the boy's Violet eyes.

Keith's mind was all like, 'What is going on?!' As he tried to get away from him.

"It's not that," he said. "You see, it's just that, Um, y-you're uh..." Keith began to studder and ramble a bit.

"A Stranger?" Shiro asked as he kept hold of Keith's hand a bit.

"Yeah..." Keith said.

"But don't you remember? We've met before." Shiro said.

"Wait hold up, we have?" Poor Keith was so confused.

"Yes, you even said it yourself..." Shiro said.

"I know you! I walked with you once upon a dream," Shiro sang to Keith.

Keith stood there a bit as he smiled and blushed a bit.

This stranger was in fact very handsome.

"I know you! The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.." Shiro sang as he walked closer to Keith.

Keith and Shiro smiled at each other and looked into each other's eyes and blushed.

Shiro took Keith's hand once again and they began to dance

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem,

Keith and Shiro danced across the forest, It was truly an amazing feeling for Keith to be expressing.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do, You'll love me at once, The way you did once upon a dream~

Keith and Shiro stopped dancing and made their way over to a tree by a ledge to see an amazing view of the castle.

Keith Leaned on Shiro as Shiro held Keith close to him.

(A/N: I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN RN XD)

True love was all around at this moment.

*I'm like dying on the inside I was too hyped for this XD. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, IDK at this time XD*

MoonStar~