Kat x Reader

Kat had been single for 14 years. She was truly alone and was a crusty virgin. She really wanted to get fucked up the ass by a male or a woman with a strap on dildo.

Kat went on a dating app for bdsm addicts, and found someone called Y/N. They where so attractive, Kat was drooling.

Kat decided to send Y/N a message.

'Hey Y/N ur so sexy. Wanna meet?'

Kat waited for Y/N respond. She did so 10 minutes later.

'Hey Kat! Just got done with my bonding session with my cousin. I'd love to meet. Your eyebrows are epic!'

With that being said, Kat went to meet Y/N at Morrison's Café the next day.

Kat woke up and didn't bother to brush her hair, put on deodorant, or change her clothes. She just walked out the house. Dirty tramp.

Kat saw Y/N and she got horny cus Y/N was sexy.

Time passes

Kat And Y/N where basically soul mates. They where the same person but in different body's. They where also horny.

"Come back to mine." Y/n said and Kat agreed.

At Y/n house

Kat was dragged into the basement to see a room filled with bdsm devices.

Y/n undressed Kat and chained her up to this machine. The hand cuffs where tight so Kat couldn't escape.

Y/N spanked Kats flat rear until it was bleeding.

Y/n turned on the contraption and it gave kat the tingles.

Although, Y/n had a heart attack in the middle of the bondage sessions since she was a drug addict. Y/n died.

Kat was stuck on the machine.

Kat was stuck there for 4 weeks watching Y/n body fermenting.

Kat soon died of too much pleasure.

The end.

~Toby