Fanfic 1

*This fanfic is Sam/Gabriel/Lucifer, and also has Dean/Michael*

Just Desserts

Written By: YouCantKeepMeDown

——
Sam and Dean get hired as body guards for the youngest children of very rich writer Chuck Shurley: Gabriel and Raphaela.

While Dean bonds pretty fast with trans girl Raphaela, Sam gets stuck with Gabriel, who not only hits on him all the time, but also loves to play elaborate pranks on people that anger him or his siblings. Sam soon realizes that it's completely futile to try and keep Gabriel from doing anything, so he just tags along. After all, his job is protecting Gabriel from other people, not protecting other people from Gabriel. But then Gabriel's older brother Lucifer shows up, who had been on tour with his punk band, and things get complicated. Sam finds himself drawn into a quest for revenge that gets out of hand pretty fast.

At the same time Dean tries to figure out how to hit on the oldest brother Michael even though he's the one who hired them, which makes him technically Dean's boss.
——
Website: Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11072757/chapters/24694593
——
"Well, I wasn't planning on stopping at just explaining it." Nick takes another step and crowds Sam against the wall. "This has to be a convincing make out session, if we want to scare that person away, okay?" He actually waits for Sam to answer. As if Sam can afford saying no and have them all get caught. To his surprise he finds he doesn't want to say no anyway. It's kind of nice to have an excuse to try this.

"Less talking." He grabs Nick's tie and pulls him closer.

——

Comment(s):

I read this...a long time ago. Just Desserts wasn't even finished when started 😂. It was one of the first Sam/Lucifer ones that I read, so I obviously have to love it. It has punk!Lucifer, (who also goes by Nick) sassy!Sam, and possessive step-brothers.

It is written beautifully, and there are some really funny parts in there. READ IT!!!