|4|

Novia

I'm sitting inside of my room trying to figure out what to wear to go to this club, but all I see are clothes that are either see through or way too short. I don't care what type of lifestyle these people live I will not portray to be something that I'm not.

As I'm sliding the clothes back in forth on the clothes rack I hear someone come into my room. I look behind me and see this beautiful Latina.

"Hello my name is Erica." She says as she holds her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Novia." I said shaking her hand

" I'm here to help you get dressed for the party tonight."

"Oh I thought we were supposed to wear the clothes that were in the closet."

"Oh hell no those clothes are for when Chris has his in house seminars."

" What's an in house seminar?"

" An in house seminar is when Chris invites a bunch Ballers over and they basically pay thousands of dollars to have sex with y'all."She says

"Does every girl have to participate?"

"No, only the ones who are picked."

"When's the next in house seminar?"

"In three days."

I don't know if I'll be able to get out of here by then, but if I get a chance I'm definitely gonna take it.

"Ok well I've picked out an outfit that I think will suit your body really well." She says grinning

She picks up the dress and I must admit that it looked really nice. It was classy yet very sexy it suited me perfectly.

"Take your clothes off." Erica said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Why can't I just go into the bathroom."

"Girl please we're both females and besides I just wanna make sure that everything looks right."

I shrug my shoulders and begin to take off my clothes. I strip until I'm down to just my bra and panties.

Erica hands me the dress and I step into it. I turn around so that Erica can zip the back of it.

"How do i look."

" Girl you look even better than what I thought you would, no offense."

"None taken."

As I'm looking at myself in the mirror I feel confident yet sexy and powerful.

"Ok well I think your ready to go." Erica said

I follow her out of my room and down the steps, where I see that everyone was ready and about to leave.