0.5

Blair got up, rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock it blinked 7:15. Dang it. She then chocked down her cereal and looked at her Snapchat.

1 new notification from MOM😗

Blair sighed, her mom was in New York for the last couple weeks and will be there for 4 more. She tapped on it.

MOM😗
Blair honey, things aren't
going well here... don't buy
anything more than you need.

Blair sighed again.

2 nodifications from BESTY😸😊😉

She tapped on it.

BESTY😸😊😉
Hey you want to crash 2night.❤❤

BESTY😸😊😉
Nevermind got 2 babysit.😒

A perfect way to start a day.

_________

As she walked to school she saw people huddling together talking about something.

She went up to friend Nancy and asked " What is going on?"

"Apparently a UFO crashed down into the earth yesterday, everyone's talking about it, and it crashed two miles from here." Nancy answered.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that. " Blair said.

" No one was." Nancy said, " By the way, did you study for the science quiz yesterday?"

" I didn't have the time or the energy."

Nancy pushed Blair right when the bell rang.

" I'll get you, you creepy little bitch! " Blair yelled, as Nancy fled into the school.

____________

Blair tapped on her pencil, 40 minutes of science had already started, only 5 left before she go home.

1 minute, 2,3,4 more minutes, Blair felt like hell for sitting for 49 minutes listening to her teacher talk about energy. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Blair practically ran out of school and started walking home.

____________

Something was wrong when she got to her house she could feel it.
Blair tip-toed inside the garage to grab a baseball bat, now armed Blair quietly went inside the house.

She walked into the kitchen. "Nope nothing here," maybe it's just a false alarm, Blair thought. Know just thinking she was sick or something, and going sycico Blair walked over the the couch and let out a scream....