Chapter 2

Lei'lani

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

"Ugh, who is blowing up my phone like they're crazy." I grumbled as I reached for my phone and answered. "What?"

"Well excuse the hell outta me! Your sister and I been worried sick about yo ass! Where the hell you at?!" Kabrina's loud ass yelled through the phone.

"Brina, what are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Did Dave do something to you? Is he holding you hostage? I swear to God I will knock the New York accent right out his ass!"

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, "Okay Brina you need to calm down. I'm not being held hostage. I am in my b-" I felt an arm being wrapped around me and I looked next to me and saw a sleeping Dave.

"What happened?! What's wrong?!"

"Nothing. Let me call you back, okay? Okay." I hung up and looked around the room. How the hell did I end up in the bed with him? I pulled the covers up and saw that I was still fully clothed which gave me a feeling of relief. I'm so glad I didn't do anything that I would regret. But, I'm still confused onto how I'm laid up with this fine, tatted up man.

"Dave." I hit his arm and he didn't move. This nigga must be a deep sleeper or something.

"Dave!" I said louder while shaking him.

He groaned and turned over, "10 more minutes."

I smacked his back, "No, wake up right now."

He jumped up and turned around and mugged me, "Damn girl, what the fuck you hitting me for!"

I folded my arms, "Because I told you to get up! I'm trying to figure out how did I end up sleeping here."

"Why couldn't you ask me this 5 hours from now."

"I'm up now so I want to know now."

He huffed and ran his hand down his face, "We came back to my room, had a few drinks, talked, then you ended up fallin' asleep. I didn't want you drivin' home tipsy so I just tucked you in and then I ended up fallin' asleep."

I sat and thought about it. That sounds about right.

"And as you can see, you still fully clothed so no we ain't have sex. Trust me, you'd know if we did." He smirked.

I looked at him and scrunched my face up, "Boy please. Don't nobody wanna have sex with you." I got up and started looking for my shoes and purse.

He scoffed, "I beg to differ."

I slipped my shoes on and looked at him, "I'm not even about to have that debate with you. It's time for me to go."

"You not even gon' let me take you out to breakfast?"