Part 3-The plantae tournament

As Taleen and agent x made it to plantae village a gentleman welcomed both of them to the plantae village. As both of them rested their creo in the plantae evoco Taleens creo were lv 10 by the time she reached plantae village so she decided to take part in the plantae arena so agent x explained everything to Taleen about the arena. As agent x stopped Taleen before entering the tournament and said "Sis, i have something for you" agent x gave Taleen a lv 15 squiran as a present of becoming an evoker Taleen said "thank you brother i will take good care of it".

As Taleen signed up to enter the tournament she witnessed the beautiful plantae arena which was surrounded by nature and mostly nature type creos as Taleen was called for her match by the announcer. Taleen went for her match and won easily against the first two opponents but the third opponent was a guy named Leonardo who had a genetically modified furen as the third and final match began Leonardos furen took out Athenas balloo and even rebas but then she remembered the lv 15 squiran that agent x gave her that squiran took no time to dominate that gm furen and took it out winning Taleen the tournament.

As the announcer said "ladies and gentlemen here is the winner and the new plantae arena champion Taleen!" as the announcer was said to gave Taleen her prize a nature gemma.

Taleen said "beautiful" and left the arena and told her brother that how she was able to win her last match. Agent x said"i am proud of my little sister right now" as agent x told Taleen that now she has to face the RAD(Regional arena defender) of this Region and agent x started to think what could a gm creo possibly be doing in the tournament.