Chapter 5- Going Off Somewhere Else

The next morning Y/n woke up and wrote a note to her dad and it said Dear dad, I'm going to mom's house, I will be right back. I'm going to help her feed her dogs and fishes, don't worry about me I can take care of myself love your daughter, Y/n Y/l/n. Niall is walking to Y/n's house and once he got there, he was about to knock on the front door until he heard a crying sound, it was Y/n's voice and it looks like it wasn't going so well. She wasn't inside the house, she was somewhere else.

Y/d/n: Oh Y/n, this girl will be in trouble if she goes somewhere else.

Niall: Y/n I'm coming!

Y/n heard Niall's voice and she said I'm here and Niall was confused and he said where is here. Y/n had to tell him but she couldn't and she told him anyways.

Y/n: I'm at my Y/e/n's apartment.

Niall: Why

Y/n: Because I'm breaking up with him cause he is such a dork.

Niall: Awe I feel so sorry for you.

Y/n: Why

Niall: Because you are breaking up with your ex-boyfriend.

Y/n: *smirking* Oh, he is just a jerk and I like someone else.

Niall: *disappointed* Oh okay.

Y/n: Hey, what's wrong?

Niall: Nothing

Y/n: *worried* Are you sure?

Niall: Yes, I'm sure.

Y/n: I'm really worried about you.

Niall: *smiles* Nah, don't worry about it.

Y/n: *smiles* Okay.

Niall and Y/n laughs and the ex-boyfriend got a little jealous and he plan something evil just to keep Y/n away from him. as niall and y/n went to drop her off at her house and y/n hug niall before she went in. Niall stopped her and said I see you tomorrow, y/n. she laughs and said the samething back.niall cheered at what he said and screamed in joy.

Y/n: * smirk* I see you tomorrow Niall.

Niall: Yes, yes I'm going to see Y/n tomorrow.

Ready to read chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!