Chapter 2

What the fuck was he doing here? The thought nailed him like a kick in the balls when he entered the rec room and was immediately confronted by a gaggle of lusty porn stars. Behind him, Hal clutched his shoulders, startling Dylan.

"Oh, my god," he groaned low and breathless. "This is fucking heaven." In his excitement, he squeezed Dylan's traps almost painfully and absently shoved his crotch to Dylan's ass. His friend was hard as a rock.

Dylan instinctively bumped Hal off him with a short laugh. "Get off me." He bit back 'you fag' before it jumped off his tongue. Hal would take no offense at it—Dylan always called him a fag, in that best friend "just fucking with you" kind of way. But the room was full of gay men—they might not take it as lightly.

Hal stepped to his side and draped a strong, muscular arm around his shoulder, a huge grin on his face. "This experience is going to change your life, baby."

Looking around at all the eager faces, Dylan subconsciously shrank into Hal's partial embrace—perhaps hoping Hal would protect him? Even take him the fuck out of here? But it had been Hal's idea to come here. He wanted these guys to have their way with Dylan, convinced that Dylan would turn fag as soon as he took dick in the ass. Dylan wasn't as convinced. In fact, he was seriously rethinking the whole notion of getting fucked by a man. Yeah, sure, what Hal had done to him had felt good. But they hadn't fucked. He hadn't told Hal, but before coming here, he'd gone to a few gay porn sites and watched straight guys take dick for the first time. A lot of them didn't seem to enjoy it so much. In many cases, it looked downright painful.

Dylan wasn't into painful sex. It did nothing for him. Once these guys got jacked up, though...would they stop if he wanted them to stop? Just don't start in the first place and you won't have to worry about it. But he was already here. He'd already done the intro interview with Gideon Dodd. Was it too late to back out?

"Boys." Gideon led the way across the room. "I'd like you to meet Dylan—our new curious boy—and his friend Hal, who is here for support and..." Gideon looked at Hal and smiled, "...to fulfill a fantasy or two."

Hal grinned. "Or three or four or..." He chuckled.

"Well, all right." A black-haired, blue-eyed porn star piped up. "We're all about turning fantasy to reality." He looked Hal over, cobalt eyes scoping him from head to toe as an appreciative expression spread across his face. "I happen to be a particular expert at it." He winked at Hal, his gaze radiating full-on lust as it slid off Hal and onto Dylan. "How about you, handsome? You're here, so you must be lookin' for a fantastic experience as well."

"Easy now, Lucas." Gideon chuckled yet with sincere caution. "Give Dylan his space and let him get comfortable on his own terms."

"What?" Blue-eyes grinned and gestured innocently. "What'd you think I was going to do—jump on him?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," another of the guys snorted and others snickered.

"Hey," Lucas countered. "I only jump on the ones who want to be jumped." His eyes snapped back to Hal and his grin stretched. Hal returned the grin. "Like this one here." He sauntered up to Hal and dragged his short nails down Hal's chest. "Bet you love being jumped."

"Hell, yeah, I do."

"Mm. Love a man who isn't shy." Lucas smiled darkly at Dylan. "Of course, I have no aversion to the shy ones, either." He winked.

Dylan swallowed. He had to watch his back with this one. Literally. "I'm not shy."

His smile stretching, Lucas quipped, "Even better."