Bnha Kiddos.

A/N this was made as a joke, if you dont like it well.. im sorry? its p bad, read at your own risk.

Shouto slept late after getting his provisional license. He decided not to go to class tomorrow.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-

Shouto awoke to hearing many baby screams and cries coming from midnight's class. He quickly slipped his clothes on before running to the scene...

He walked into a classroom filled with baby students.. Midnight, Aizawa, and Mic were just stuck there, staring at the mess ahead of them.. Apparently, Midnight was working on something in class and it turned the class into babies!

Shouto couldn't help but coo though.

Baby Izuku crawled to Shuoto and asked to be held, grabbing for Shouto, and giggled happily when he was in his arms.

As he was in his arms he reached up to give Shouto a kiss on the cheek before quieting down.

"Wait... is it just this class..?" Asked DADzawa

"About that.." Midnight snickered

The classroom was chaotic, they were babies... Which first of all was a hassle, but they still had their quirks.

A baby Shinsou toddled into the classroom looking up at dadzawa, using babytalk to him. dadzawa sighed and picked him up.

Baby Bakugo chuckled, making a tiny Kirishima laugh and clap using his quirk to make smol explosions on the top of his hand. Baby Ochaco went to join, so she crawled over, but baby Bakugo growled. She yelped and floated her way back to baby Lida, who was being a good boy.

Baby Tsu and Tokoyami were playing together like good kids, and baby Shoji, Hagakure, and Ojiro were as well. Four less kids to take care of.

Baby Mineta was even smaller, still a perv though. Shouto knew that because baby Mineta shouted "BOOBIES" in front of the whole class.

Midnight used her quirk to put them to sleep after a long day of taking care of the children of Yuuei.

Shouto looked at the baby Izuku in his arms and smiled. He was already asleep and comfortable in his arms.

The teachers set up camp in Midnight and Vlad's classrooms to take care of the children, but eventually everyone fell asleep.

Deku awoke, flustered and blushing that Shouto was hugging him while sleeping. He shortly after awoke as well, and he looked at the conscious Izuku he was hugging, pulled away quickly and blushed.

Tokoyami awoke to tsuyu cuddling with him, Kirishima and Bakugo were having a mutual hug as they slept. Most of the others were alone, and Ochaco awoke next to Lida, making herself float when she woke up a blushing mess. The teachers were waking up slowly but surely as well.

Dadzawa and Mic had Shinsou in the middle, arms over him. Midnight woke up alone. Shinsou looked disgusted (yet happy) when he woke up, "senseis..."

Dadzawa and Dadmic answered asking "what", in a relatively annoyed tone.

 "Get off me >:(" and they did as told due to Shinsous quirk.

They would never forget the horrendous time they had.