Chapter 2 (Mate??)

One of the men steps forward as she cowers back and hits another man behind her and whimpers the first man crouches down and grabs her face and makes her look at him and then looks at the men with awe and shock then the men all say "Luna you must come with us" she looks up and starts to laugh "lu-na? you guys are kidding right me a human becoming a luna ohh thats a good one" she looks up expecting them to start to laugh to "Right?? you guys are kidding right" she whispered. They all just look at her with love in there eye "shit" she says and gets up to run but falls to the floor with a gasp of pain immediately the men are on there knees on off them yells at the first guy "GET THE ALPHA AND THE DOCTOR NOW" 3 or 4 minutes later a very buff and handsome guy and a old man come running to the group "who is hurt and why didn't you kill this one" the group looks up at the man with glossed over eye mindlink the man laughs and walks over to rose she whimpers and backs up shaking her head no over and over while looking down her grabs her face and forces her to look into ocean deep eyes almost as blue as hers they get lost in each others eyes for a bit when she starts to feel sleepy the last thing she hears before she blacks out is "Fix her now shes my mate i can't lose her not now!!!!!"