Chapter 17

Playlist:

Give me love - Ed Sheeran

Yellow - ColdPlay

Beside you - 5 seconds of summer

"Nina, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Well I did but, I didn't mean to like you as the game went along. Nina I really like you. I don't deserve you. I just want you to know how sorry I am. I'm not asking you to forgive me because I know what I've done is unforgivable. But you're right maybe I'll always be the same bad person I've come to know but I thought you changed me. I thought I was changing." He cupped my cheeks. "I'm just so sorry. Nina I want you to know how sorry I am. I'm generally so sorry." He kissed my nose.

Before I could say something Calum came in, Luke dropped his hands that was cupped around my face. Luke was lightly crying and I was tearing up.

"I'll wait a minute so we can all walk in together." Calum said exiting the room.

I wiped the tears on Luke's face.

"It's okay. Don't cry, Luke. I forgive you. It's okay." I said now cupping his face.

"Nina I'm going to make it up to you, I promise." Luke sniffed.

I nodded and he got up and had his hand out. I took it and we walked to Calum and I let go.

"Dinner is done." Calum said.

We nodded and followed Calum.

The table was filled with tons of food.

"My mum likes to cook." Calum said like his was answering what I was thinking.

The seating arrangements went as followed. On one side the adults went David, Joy my mum and my dad. On the other side was Mali, Calum, me and Luke. We filled our plates and the food was amazing. Joy was an excellent cook. We had small talk and talked about their little gataway. Then talked a little about Ashton and Luke getting shot.

"Yeah everything's good now. I just can't do physical things for another week." Luke said as he kicked my foot under the table.

I kicked him back, we went back and forth for a little while.

"How did you guys meet?" Joy asked.

"What was that?" I questioned.

It sounded like she was asking how we met but I was thinking like dating wise.

"How did you guys know each other?" Joy said again.

"Oh uh, me and my two other friends Breana and Cassidy went to their last gig. Breana and Cassidy already knew Ashton and Michael and they introduced all of us at their gig." I smiled.

"Oh is that when you guys stayed at the hospital?" My mum asked.

"Yes." Luke said politely.

After we finished eating Joy brought out the strawberries my mum had brought. Calum put a few or a little more than a few on his plate and we went the other living room we were in before. We all took a seat on the floor.

"Is everything okay now? Like between you guys?"

I looked at Luke.

"I guess you can say that. Well for now." I said.

"I'm going to make it up to her." Luke said.

"I'd like to see how you do that." Calum smirked.

I hit Calum's arm and Luke just smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Well I mean if she wants to." Luke nudge me.

"Shut up Luke." I smirked.

"Hun it's time to go it's getting late." My mum said walking towards the front door.

I stood up and gave everyone a hug and thanked them. I left Luke for last on purpose.

"Goodbye Luke." I said as I pulled away from our hug.

Luke was making sure Calum's or my parents weren't looking. And he quickly placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I want to kissing him back so bad, but my parents were right there. Like he always says, he's just so fuckable. He did this to me. One simple kiss on the cheek and I'm thinking about fucking him. One minute I'm head over heels for him and hating him then fucking him?

"See you soon." My mum hugged Joy.

I let go of Luke, even though I didn't want to. We got in the car and drove off. My mum and dad just dropped me off at home they were going to see a late night movie together. Usually they'll stay at some hotel over night because they get frisky or whatever. I don't think they're coming home tonight. When I got home I changed into my pyjamas and jumped into my bed. My phone went off a couple minutes later.

Follow, vote, comment! Thanks for 700+ reads love you all! :)

-lukepuke