Ch.1 Fates Sealed, One Standing

The sky looked like those of dawn.

Fox aimed his laser gun, but not shooting, it was rather a sign. "Don't let a single one get away!"

Behind him was every single smasher. All the smashers, from the generations of Super Smash Bros up until now, have gathered together as one whole single group.
Seventy Seven Fighters were standing altogether.

Heroes and villains, going for the same goal.
This time, something new approached them.

It was a new foe, from what has been seen so far.

Over hundreds of Master Hands were up in sky, slowly going towards the group. With something glowing, a very big one, in the far middle.

A big shining bright ball, it probably had big crystal wings. Huge ones.

It must have send those Master Hands!

Marth spoke out "We'll each need to take down about ten."

"Store your fear. It's now or never!" yelled Zelda.

Pit also agreed with them even with his words. "We'll win this, I know we will!"

In the sky, oddly the hands were slowly fading into blue light, in which it returned back to the surrounded ball.
They were going regularly fast to it like beams.

Shulk suddenly received a vision: it showed everyone getting by its light beams, they hit every single one of them trhough the speed of light.
A dead end.

Shulk knew that those visions cannot be stopped, turning around to everyone else with fear in his eyes.

He yelled aloud
"RUN!!!"

But it was too late. Those beams created a quick black hole together, the releasing of the huge light beams going down towards the entire group. The speed of light.

Link was shielding himself, it may have quickly protected him only in seconds, but it was over for him. He got hit, the first one to go down.

Followed by Samus in her power suit, shooting down the beams, it was useless. She went down just like Link.

Zelda and Mewtwo were using their powers to protect themselves as well. Also game over for them, by the light beams.

Everyone had to be quick, all of them were getting taken out, one by one.

Sonic and Pikachu were running quickly, but Sonic purposely slowed a little. "PIKACHU- GRAB MY HAN-"
Dead end.

Bayonnetta almost got hit by atleast two, quickly switching into bats, but returned back to herself. Also gone.

Falco, Fox, Wolf and Captain Falcon were quickly trying their best to get in their vehicles.
Captain Falcon didn't make it.
Falco flew insanely and fast. Ended up getting by multiple beams.
So were Fox and Wolf.

They weren't fast enough.

Red and his Pokémon team were using their final smash together with Bowser helping them with his fire.

Nature Elements didn't succeed.

It continued on and on and on..

With Lucario and Greninja dodging them, Lucario got hit just like something went through him. Greninja may have been above the aura Pokémon but lost as well.

King Dedede held Luigi and Ness onto him, their bond was so strong these years ever since the Subspace Emissary.

Even they were gone.

The Inklings were quickly painting the ground with their ink colors. Orange and blue.
Scared, they changed into squids and went inside.

Snake hid in his box. But those three couldn't make it like anyone else that was disappearing in seconds.

Hiding will never work.

Palutena used her goddess magic to shield and let Pit and Dark Pit fly by, but with Palutena getting her end. Those two angles also lost.

Diddy Kong and Roselina were flying fast as possible but more smashers were going down every single second.

Mario tried to rescue his dearly Princess Peach. But both met their fate.

Kirby flew on his warpstar with horror on his face. He didn't like this fate at all.

Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt Duo and Villager were panicking, maybe except the Wii Fit Trainer. They lost.

Kirby got distracted by those underneath or above him. His thought this was also his end, too.
He almost got hit by several of them.
Until..

Clang!

It was Meta Knight. "Go, Kirby..! Get out of here, please.. do th-this.. for all of us!!" His final words shook Kirby. In which the pink puffball somehow flew faster and faster, way ahead the knight.

He looked back at the knight who was faster than sound. Meta Knight got down, hit by beam of light.

NO..!!!!

His warpstar protected him and flew away.

Even the assist trophies were gone by the beams.

The entire earth was glowing from the light beams.
Effecting the other planets— no, the whole galaxy.

In a bright flash, the entire world turned into a wasteland. Spirits were flying by.

A little spark of a star was shown for only in one second. It was Kirby.

He crashed down onto the ground from his warpstar that has protected him.
The star warrior may have felt despair.

Afterall, every single last one of his allies and friends are gone.

But he stood, right infront of him was, an entire land filled with new mysterious.

No trophies to be seen, not the maze. This wasn't Subspace Emissary.

A whole new world.

A world of light.