Ch.2 Glimmering Shadows

Somewhere dark, there was nothing, expect the smashers who were caught by the new foe's light beams.

All the trophies of everyone, only seventy six out of seventy seven fighters ended up being caught by it.

They were all knocked out after getting hit by the light, entirely unconscious.

Everyone's trophies were in the air, staying like zero gravity statues. But there was a difference..

The characters may have been on the smash symbol, but they were likely unconscious, unable to move just like puppets on strings. Blue light chains were the reasons that everyone was tied up.

Not a single sound, noise or voice was heard from anyone in this abyss.

Kirby was the only one who got away, afterall, he warped to somewhere else, further than the beams of light.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, you could name them all.
All of them except for the 6th Smasher known as Kirby.

Slowly in the darkness, a thin golden light came down, upon every fighter in the Smash Bros Series. It touched from the head, all the way to their feet.

Underneath the trophy stand was a darker clone of the fighters. At first it was gold but the colors faded into black.
They all dropped down, in which another spirit came in, using it's powers to the darker figurines.

Those figurines stood up, opening their bright red glowing eyes.

The first one was Mario's.

An army of spirits gathered in the abyss as one whole single group.
Entirely either they just shadows or spirit clones.

What only was left, was entire crowd of smashers, red glowing eyes, brightened in the very darkness of a void.

Evil spirits of the smashers.