Hosu City

"Shh, it's alright," the villain said. "You're doing beautifully and I'm so proud of you. But that's enough now. It was cruel of them to make you fight me - you could never have won. It's not your fault."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hero is a title reserved for those who perform truly great feats! Too many are undeserving... Just money worshipers playing hero! Until this society wakes up and rectifies itself... I will continue to do my work." 

"Both this sham-filled society... and the criminals who wield their power in the name of petty mischief... are targets of my purge... All for the sake of a better society..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I woke up, like any other normal day. I turned on the tv to the news, I saw that the hero killer had struck again.. Ugh... 

I make my way over to the fridge, open it to reveal that I need to go shopping. I put on my non prescription round glasses and walk over to the front door. I slip on my (f/c) high tops and walk outside, the sun was shining through the fluffy and bright clouds.

I began walking towards the store. As I got closer, I felt eyes watching me. There was quite a few people in the area, but it felt as if someone was on a building watching me.

I felt this way until I finally made it to the store. I bought the necessities, such as milk, bread, eggs, chips, soda, and some baked goods (oh and ramen!). 

I began walking home, and it seemed as if it was about to pour. Shit.... 

I had forgot an umbrella. It started sprinkling, and I tried to take a shortcut through an alley way. 

Bad idea.

I was getting scared. 

A few minutes ago, the streets were filled with people.. And now; no one to be seen.

A felt a set of eyes watching me like earlier. I started speed walking, then jogging, and now sprinting out of the alley.

I made it home, but I was terrified of what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy!

First chapter done!