Chapter 04

Juliete's P.O.V

When I walked into the room that my sister was in I have to admit that I thought that everything was soooo akward she was with her cheeks burning red and he was...well... with a silly look on his face. I bet something was going on there and I was the one that runned everything like ussualy.

"Hi guys!!!!! Where are everyone why are just you two here?! Where are the others?!!?!??And OW MY GOSH I looooove kids!!!! I cant belive that u were with her and u didnt tell me!!!!" I said well... actually I was screaming but whatever.

"Well... I didnt know that you liked kids and your sister didnt tell me this either so the next time I promise that I will tell u when a baby is around" Harry said while laughing.

"Actually she isnt a baby" My sister told him while rolling her eyes.

"Why all the time that I come in you and Amelia are laughing like crazy?!?!"Louis asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well... this girl here is completely hilarious I think she can beat you!!!!"Harry told Louis

"No definitely she cant" Louis aswered with a angry/silly look on his face.

"Yes I can be everything that I want to and I'll be the best"I teased him.

After a few seconds Niall,Liam,Zayn,Gemma,Eleanor,Perrie and Sarah came in.

"So... tell us a bit more about yourselves!!!" Gemma asked us while she was picking up a bottle of water that was on the table.

"We are all studying to be doctors and we all work in hospitals but not in the same we tried but it is really hard to find three jobs at the same place so we work in hospitals but not in the same."Sarah aswered Gemma.

"Cool"" Harry replied.

"I dont think so I wouldnt like to work with sick people." Louis told us.

" I think is a very cool job!!!! I would love to help people!!!" Niall said.

" This is why we all decided abot being a doctor because we love the idea of saving lives!!!"I said.

Then Paul came in and told us that we couldnt stay any longer into the stadium because the limo was already waiting for us outside.

When we got out, there were 3 limos because there too many people and we wouldnt fit in one limo.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis decided that I would stay in the same limo as Juliete,Amelia,Gemma and Niall and the others would stay in the two other limos.

"So... what are we going to do now?" I asked them.

"I dont know... maybe eat something?!?! Because I am really hungry" Niall told me.

"What time is it?"Amelia asked.

"11:43p.m. Why?"Gemma asked with a confused look on her face.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!"Amelia screamed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kinda worried and dissapointed that we wont be able to spend the night with you."Amelia told me with a very sad look.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because tomorrow we will have class during the morning and job during the afternon so we will have to sleep early." Juliete aswered me with an also sad look on her face.

"Dont need to say sorry girls! Its OK! Im sure we can drop you two and Sarah home!"Gemma said while smilling at them.

"Thanks"Amelia said while hugging her.