Chapter 20: Short

The next day

Anna slowly walked up to Y/N's room. She knocked softly as the door unlocked. Slowly, she walked in and shut the door behind her to see Y/N struggling to get back over to the bed. "Will you l-lock the door?" Y/N asked taking a seat, shutting her eyes. Anna turned to the knob and locked the door then headed towards Y/N.

"How you feeling?" Anna questioned taking a seat beside the young girl. Y/N shrugged and took a seat. "You going to ever come out?" Y/N scooted back on the bed, hitting her back against the wall shaking her head side to side.

"Nope," Y/N said wrapping her arm around her stomach.

"I hate doing this," Anna whispered grabbing the crème beside the bed. Y/N looked to Anna as her head was turned away from the young girl. However, the young girl pulled her shirt up as Anna turned around.

"If you hate doing it, why you keep doing it?" Y/N asked as Anna's cold fingertips brush against Y/N's skin as she takes the bandage off. A black and purple burn mark is shown and Anna stares upon it. "Look worse than it did?" Anna sighs and nods.

"You need a doctor," Anna says, sadly rubbing the creme against the wound. Y/N tenses and shuts her eyes feeling too much pressure on the wound, even if Anna wasn't even pressing against it that hard. "Alright, it's done." Anna carefully wraps a new bandage around the wound, Y/N pulls her shirt down.

"Open the door," Asha spoke at the door as she ran into it. Anna went to get up when Y/N grabs her arm and looks into her blue eyes. She begs Anna not do get the door and Anna, sadly nods and sits back down. "Kid, please." Both Y/N and Anna stayed quiet till Asha's footsteps were heard walking away. Y/N lets go of Anna's arm and leans back once again.

"She didn't know, Y/N," Anna whispered looking to the young girl. Y/N picked her head up looking up to the ceiling. Her shoulders shrugged and she shook her head.

"But Lucas did," Y/N spoke bitterly. "They.. left me with him. They left me with a old, mean man."

"I know-"

"No, you don't," Y/N spoke cutting Anna off. "You don't know everything. You don't know the nights I cried myself to sleep wanting my parents as he yelled at me calling me worthless. Telling me I should be the one to have died. You don't know the day I killed an innocent baby boy while Lucas and Asha stood there and watched. They didn't even make sure I was okay. Or how about the day I was raped by my Uncle, who's not even my uncle. Who is my great grandfather!" Anna sat in silence before getting up and climbing into the bed. She sat right against the young girl as Y/N began to cry softly. Anna wrapped her arm around the shoulders of the girl and pulled her close. Y/N hid her face into Anna's chest, as her sobs were silent yet still enough to begin to soak Anna's shirt.

"It's okay. I'm here now," Anna whispered kissing the top of the girl's head keeping her close. Anna wrapped her other arm around the young girl, wanting Y/N to feel safe and comfort as she just cried. Anna sat staring at the wall in front of her, she didn't have to talk as Y/N kept crying. While Anna's mind raced at what was just said. But what she didn't know, Y/N went through way more things than what she's telling...