Chapter 2

Flipped

"I think I've found her,"

"You did?"

"She's just awake. From a dream,"

"I think The Loona send her the dream,"

"I don't think she understands it,"

"If it's hard then, we have to go down there. In disguise,"

Normal

Choerry's POV

"Choerry!!! You're gonna be late if you take a long time just to put on your mascara"

Mom yelled from downstairs. I'm not putting on my mascara. I think I've lost the motivation to even hold the mascara.

The same dream. It keeps on bothering me when I sleep. It also bothers me when I'm awake.

What is that place? Was it real? Why are the grass purple?

End of POV

At school

Author's POV

"Choerry-yahh!!" A loud booming voice traveled across the school hall. Choerry, who already knew who's voice was that, walks a little faster than usual.

"Hey, don't avoid me!"

"Yeojin!! Shh!! I'm not in the mood right now,"

"What has gotten into you? These past few weeks, you've acting cranky. Is anything alright? Lack of sleeping?"

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me"

Choerry's POV

Yeojin and I entered our class. Our teacher hasn't arrived yet so the class is very noisy.

I wondered what's taking so long.

Suddenly...

Someone pulled my hair and shout "YOU LITTLE TAD!! YOU TOLD ON ME DIDN'T YOU?!"

I rubbed my hair and turn around to see the most loyal bully in my life, Shin Jinri.

I recalled back what she said to me earlier but not a single memory showed up.

"Told what? Sorry I can't remember,"

"Don't you act like you're not there. I know you saw that then you told the teachers,"

I dug my brains searching for a memory featuring Jinri.

"Ohh! You mean that time. Yea, I did told the teachers"

"How can you act like it's not your fault?"

"It never was by the by. You got yourself there so why blame it on me?"

Jinri looked like she's about to blow up. She pulled out a fist and tries to punch my face.

"STOPP!! ALL OF YOU SIT DOWN NOW,"

The class went silent for a while. One by one the students sat down at their place.

"Girls, what should I do with you? We have new students here and yet you still don't know how to behave,"

The teacher sighed and then wave her hand towards the classroom door.

Two girls came in. Both had blonde hairs. The other is a little taller and look slightly older than the other.

"Okay girls, let me introduce you to your new classmates, Kimlip and Jinsoul"

"Hello. Nice to meet you all"

🍒🍒🍒