Forty six

Megan's pov:
As the next days went by I managed to sort myself out with the help of Harvey and I felt so much better only worrying about prom.
Yesterday we went and I chose out a blue glitter dress. I loved it.
Prom is tomorrow and me and Jessie are going to get ready at my house then the boys are going to pick us up.
Jay was annoyed to hear that me and Harvey were together but it's not his decision what I do with my life and he's kind of over it now after having a long chat with my mum.
"Ok so I'll bring my makeup over" Jessie says packing her stuff for the night because she was staying over.
I nod then get out some of her clothes pushing them into her bag.
When shes done she says her goodbyes to her parents then we head to my house.
"I'm so excited" Jessie says throwing her bag to the floor then jumping on my bed.
I nod and smile.
"Something happened" she says and I look at her blankly.
I was worried but not as when she started to smile like an idiot blushing a bit so she covers her face.
"Tell me then" I laugh.
Jessie takes a breath then takes a gulp.
"Me and max kind of.." she stops putting her hands to her face.
"You did it?" I ask then she nods.
"Aw Jessie" I hug her as she laughs embarrassed.

After a few hours go by we head back to my room after having dinner then surprisingly Jess falls asleep early.
I stayed up alone writing like I would do any other time but I had an idea.
I pulled out a blank book from the top of my shelf and open it to 100s and 100s of fresh pages.
I take out my phone then start looking through pictures.
I can't wait to do this.

Max's pov:
I lay in bed wishing Jessie was with me.
I know it's only been a day but I really do miss her. "Prom tomorrow" harvey says opening the door.
I nod.
There wasn't really any more conversations that night between him and I because we were both too tired.

When the morning came I woke then jumping in the shower making sure I was freshened up then grab my suit taking it downstairs for my mum to iron.
"You two are going to look so cute in these" she says as me and Harvey sit on the couch watching tv.
I laugh then he rolls his eyes.
"I'll be back soon" I say standing up grabbing Harvey's car keys leaving the house.
I drove to the market and started looking down each aisle.
Right I need a rose and a box of chocolates.
It felt like I was buying her stuff for Valentine's Day but I wasn't I just wanted to make sure she had the best night and that's why I'm giving her this gift I got a few weeks back.
I really hope she likes it.
As soon as I get all the stuff I head back home looking down at my watch.
2:30pm.
Prom is at 7 so I have plenty of time to get ready.

Megan's pov:
"Stay still" I say holding a brush in my hand trying to do Jessie's eyeshadow but she wouldn't stop moving.
I finished her eyes with a little glitter then they were done. "Thanks" she says putting mascara over the top of her lash extensions she got a few days back.
I sat there looking in the mirror for a while trying to decide what to do with my hair.
In the end I just straighten it then do my Makeup and by the time I was all done it was time to jump into my dress.
I slip into it then look in the full body length mirror glad I chose the blue one instead of the white one.
"Are you two ready!" Mum yells up the stairs and I head down to see her ready with a camera in her hands.
Me and Jessie both stand side by side smiling then the door opens. I see Harvey in a maroon suit looking cute and he put a little gel in his hair.
He looks at me nervously with a smile on his face then passes me a rose.
"Thankyou" I say giving him a peck on the cheek.
I grab his hand then we take a picture together.
"Come on you two" My mum gestures for Jessie and max to get in the photo with us.
Max was wearing a black suit with his hair done looking like he had a haircut and he looked sharp.
He stood putting his arm around jess and me and Harvey kiss in the photo bringing tears to my mums eyes.
"Your growing up so fast" she says and I bring her into a hug.
"Stop your going to make me cry" I say wiping a little tear that escaped my eye.
"Right come on" Max heads out getting in the car and the rest of us follow.
I wave at mum then we're off.

It was amazing. There were balloons everywhere and lots of decorations hanging about and it was so nice.
It must've took forever for them to sort this out.
People were dancing and kissing and whatever they were doing. "Want to dance?" Harvey asks and I smile taking his hand.
I rest my arms around his neck then he puts his hands to my waist. I've never seen him smile so much in my life.

Jessie's pov:
I take Max's hand to dance and he pulls me close to him Kissing me.
"I have something for you" he says heading out to the car as I follow behind.
We both sit in the car just the two of us and he hands me a bag.
I open it up to see a box of chocolates.
"Thanks" I say about to wrap my arms around him but before I do he stops me then holds a black box in his hand.
He opens it up and I see a bracelet with a few charms.
"Aw max" I say picking it up then he locks it onto my arm.
"Read it" he says pulling round one of the charms shaped as a heart.
'I'll love you now tomorrow and forever love from yours and only yours max. xx" I read it and my heart melted.
I couldn't say a word and I just wrap my arms around him feeling a tear roll down my cheek.
"Do you like it?" Max asks and I nod then he wipes my tear away with his thumb.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you too" I kiss him then when we pull away I kiss him again this time harder taking him by surprise.
He squeezes my waist tight and I smile leaning back. I go over to his side and sit on his lap.
I start to giggle as he kisses my neck.
I kiss him once again pulling my fingers through his hair. His hand makes his way to my thigh and a chill spread throughout my body. "Wait what about prom?" Max stops then I look him in the eyes.
"I rather be here with you" I say.
A smile appears on his face then he puts his hand to my cheek kissing me.
I undo his tie then his buttons.
Max kept kissing me on my neck and my shoulders then back to my lips.
He stopped for a moment and I could feel his warm breath in my ear close to my face.
I put his face in my hands then stroke back his hair. "Your so cute" he smirks pulling my hair so it falls to one side.
I cover my face feeling myself blush then he's back to kissing me even harder this time.
I should've stopped him but I didn't then looked on my phone seeing hickeys all down my neck and on my jaw bone.
He laughs as I gasp.
"Your so stupid" I say.
"That's why you love me" max says.
I bite my lip as he gives me this look then I go in for another kiss.
That was the best night of my life and definitely a night in going to remember.